As promised Zombie Panic: Source v1.5 is being released early 2009, in fact it's being released in the next couple days on January 28th! It is one of our biggest releases to date and will include a new player model, new weapon, new map, new features, and much much more. We've been working crazy hours, some of us pulling 20+ hour work days to make sure everything is at the quality expected of us.
Below we provided a video of our newest feature, the ZP:S Barricading System. We've also provided some map previews, player model previews, and more images of the barricading system with the working HUD display (Video didn't capture it). Also provided is our "Growing Changelog". As we put the finishing touches on everything, we'll reveal assets and changes available in v1.5, so be sure to check back regularly for updates!
ZP:S Barricading System
ZP:S v1.5 "Growing" Changelog- (Remember to check back for updates)
- Added new ZP:S Barricading System
- Added the ability to unload weapons
- Added Punker player model and zombie counterpart
- Added ZPO_Harvest
- Updated Waitress rigging and textures
- Updated ZPS_Cinema with new props, textures, and layout
- *NEW* Added new hands for every player model and replacing old
- *NEW* Added new anims for every weapon (including the new Weapon)
- *NEW* Added infection notice on scoreboard for Zombies
- *NEW* Worth noting firing speed for Super Shorty is now faster
- *NEW* Added a massive list of prop models
Also, if you believe the ZP team has been faithful to the community and would like to support our mod. Please vote for us as this years "Best Released Mod of the Year" for 2008. It's been your support that has gotten us this far and we hope to win with your help!
-ZP Development Team