VTMB: Camarilla Edition is an Expansion Overhaul that completely changes the game mechanics and how we approach the game of Bloodlines. After playing through Bloodlines over 10 times the replay value has decreased, and we started thinking of ways to improve the game to make it much more realistic. I have long since been a fan of Bethesda's Open Ended Sandbox games so that is the feel I wanted to bring to Bloodlines. One of the biggest problems with Bloodlines is that you never get the sense of BEING a Vampire. I mean you have powers and you drink blood, but only to fuel those powers most of which are extremely short lived. Not only that but I have never dropped below a humanity of 10 because I was never in danger of going hungry. So what we did was completely overhaul how everything from Feeding and Regeneration, to Bloodpool and Disciplines work, giving you a completely new experience to Bloodlines unlike anything you've played in the past.
Below are some of the features included in VTMB: Camarilla Edition 1.2 -Bug Fixes -Infrastructure Changes -Dialogue Clean Up -Introduction to New Blood Dolls -Discipline Balancing -New Clan Weaknesses -New Blood Timer System -UI/Interface Changes -New Skins -New Music -Discipline Overhaul
- Fixed issue with "Theft of Vitae" Discipline.
- Fixed Frenzy effect so it finally works right.
- Fixed so PC No longer gets Protean claws when Frenzy.
- Fixed Discipline Presence so it actually has mez effects on NPCs.
- Fixed Blood Guardian issues.
- Fixed Junkyard fire not starting. (Thanks Wesp)
- Fixed Pinball player at "The Last Round" (Thanks Wesp)
- Fixed Gangrel female hair, textures reach to the bottom now.
- Fixed Heather dialogue not matching the clothes she's wearing.
- Tutorial is setup for new Blood Buff, Animalism, and Dementation disciplines.
- Removed Rainfog FX for performance enhancement during storms.
- Added thunder/lightning FX to Santa Monica Hub and Pier.
- Opening Scene changes; Ventrue always stakers unless PC chooses them.
- Opening Scene changes; Nosferatu sires are now goth kid models.
- Opening Scene changes; Gary was added to the crowd to replace Ventrue.
- New Main Menu Logo and Vampire sound theme.
- Added alot of extra hidden "High Inspection" items to various maps.
- Added more movement to Anarchs in "The Last Round".
- Fixed Tutorial with Jack and added additional lines.
- Added Wesp's "Save Heather" option.
- Gallery Noir Quest, if you agree to stealing the money you will lose humanity.
Hookers and Blood Dolls
- Hookers can be fed on the street with a high Dominate or Seduction.
- Added Hooker and Pedestrians to the Santa Monica Pier arcade.
- New Pedestrian Blood Dolls can be fed on the street with a high Dominate or Seduction.
CE Blood Doll Listing...
Santa Monica - 1 Female (Hangs out in front of the Asylum)
LA - 1 Female (In the Last Round) 1 Male (Outside Hallowbrook)
Hollywood - 1 Female (Outside of Vesuvius) 1 Male (Outside Abrams)
Chinatown - 1 Female (Outside Tongs)
- Raised ALL Attributes, Abilities, and Feats Max to 20.
- Updated occult items "Bloodstar" and "Mummy Fetish" for better game balance.
- Overhauled Histories for the new disciplines.
- Added new sound effect for Protean.
- Brujah clan weakness; -4 to frenzy checks.
- Gangrel clan weakness; Costs more to raise social attributes.
- Malkavian clan weakness; +1 Inspection instead of +2.
- Nosferatu clan weakness; Removed +3 blood to rat feeding.
- Tremere clan weakness; Cannot raise physical or Blood Buff above 3.
- Default Bloodloss rate set to 4 minutes.
- Stamina now determines Bloodloss rate; updated Stamina description.
- Added a Bloodloss tip to the Loading Tip rotation.
- Updated loading tips and tutorial popups.
- ALT is now bound for Auto-Walk/Run.
- Pause can be mapped by user in game, Toggle/Auto Walk/Run cannot.
- Pause, Toggle Walk/Run, and Auto Walk/Run now show up in Keyboard Options.
- Disabled permanently the Auto-Renew Discipline feature. (It was broken)
- Minor changes to Brujah Male Armor 3 skin.
- Minor changes to Toreador Male Armor 3 skin.
- Minor changes to Toreador Female Armor 1, 2, and 3 skin.
- Changed all non-vanilla PC armor set icons to match their parent skins.
- Cleaned up Tremere Female Armor 1 and put the glasses back on Armor 1-3.
- Added "God Module - Submission" after "Lunatic Calm" in Asylum.
- Updated to reflect the changes.
- Animal Succulence (Replaced Nightwisp Ravens, New Sound/Graphics)
- Song of Serenity (Replaced Dung Beetle, New Sound/Graphics)
- Beckoning (Replaced Summon Wolfie, New Sound/Graphics)
- Pestilence (Replaced Communion Bats, New Sound)
- Free the Beast Within (Replaced Pestilence, New Sound/Graphics)
- Auspex (Now costs 1 blood, new discipline effects)
- Blood Buff (Is now a 5 Tier Upgradable Discipline, New Sound/Graphic)
- Blood Heal (Faster regeneration per level, New Graphic)
- Hysteria (Minor Tweaks)
- Insight (Replaced Mass Hallucinations, New Sound/Graphics)
- Babble (Replaced Vision of Death, New Sound/Graphics)
- Shattered Minds (Replaced Voice of Madness, New Sound/Graphics)
- Lingering Malaise (Replaced Bedlam, New Sound/Graphics)
- Trance (New Graphics)
- The Forgetful Mind (New Graphics)
- Tyrant's Gaze (Replaced Suicide, New Sound/Graphics)
- Chain the Psyche (Replaced Enslave, New Sound/Graphics)
- Still the Mortal Flesh (Replaced Mass Suicide, New Sound/Graphics)