by Kaoh on Dec 17th, 2003
I am very proud to announce the release of the newest version of UnrealSpeed.
This version holds many bug fixes but also a good deal of new features, and even a new car.
So make sure you get this one, its available in a 1.6 to 1.61 patch and full install.
Here is the complete change log:
- Fixed some non-dedicated server bugs (player and animation and car skin replication)
- Added more info to the server browser
- Added more options to the interface of the webadmin
- Fixed chasecam being able to penetrate objects
- Fixed car steers lagging behind on occasion
- Disabled the Reset button in the key setup, it resets to ut2003 defaults
- Added motionblur based on car speed, can be disabled in the ususer.ini
- Added one car (Prelor)
- Added "use track defaults" options for laps and maximum time
- Gave all cars unique steering wheels
- Redid the startup logo and background images
- Redid some car skins
- Added a platform on wich the cars stand in the preview
- Redid some hud graphics
- Fixed all the cars not showing on the same place in the preview windows
- Added support for default light status (also used by bots)
- Added support for custom level based cube maps (used for the reflection of the car)
- Added Bot light and cube map volumes, these give you the power to specefy these properties per area
- Added support for default lap/max time setting, players can set their game to use these values