LordKronos wrote: "This is by far the most enjoyable mod i have ever played for Medieval 2 total war. It brings you right into the fighting while building your economy. Every single faction is unique in gameplay , focusing on different strenghts. Every single unit is beautifully made and the Epic Monsters like the Bloodthirsters are always a pleasure to watch. And the special characters in the mod can turn the tide of some campaign battles , giving the feeling that the books provided. I recommend this mod to every single person who enjoys Warhammer."
7ty7 wrote: "No problem at all, stable as hell also. Yea I'm enjoying it : ) Thanks."
jasperz0r wrote: "No problems installing it. Stable as it comes, I haven't seen this stability since third age total war mod."
- New factions: Dwarfs, Orcs&Goblins, Tomb Kings and Skaven added to custom battles.
- New units: Some new units like Centigors, Bloodthirster or Dark Riders have been added to the original factions.
- Princesses: Every faction starts now with one princess.
- Reworked Building Icons: Now Nagarythe and The Cultist have their own building icons.
- New Portraits: All the family members and agents have new portraits.
- New User Interfaces: We keep improving the User Interfaces and game menus.
- Allied Assistance Script: Your allies will ask you for help during the campaign.
- Phoenix King Assistance Script: The Phoenix King will help you with reinforcements if your capital is besiged, but only if you are allied and eager to pay for them.
- Improved Stability and Bug Fixes: Now the campaign is even more stable.
- Improved Texts: Corrected grammatical errors and wrong translations.
- Improved Unit Balance: Among other changes, archers are now more dangerous.
- New morale system: The units will try to flee if they are outnumbered. Some units can inspire nearby troops. They take special importance in this version.
- New Projectiles: The projectiles have been totally reworked.
- Armour Upgrades: Some troops have now special models for armour upgrades.
- Unit variations: Trying to avoid clone wars is a huge task, but we have worked a lot on this.
- Unit Color Schemes: Some units like militias, spearman and archers have adopted specific color schemes to fit their factions.
- More Aggressive AI: Now Nagarythe and The Cultist will be a lot more likely to attack.
- Completely Skinned Settlements: Not only the walls! The whole settlements have been textured.
- Mercenaries: Now you can recruit elite units from other kingdoms as mercenaries.
- New sounds and musics: Your lions won't sound like elephants anymore!
TheSundering_0_68-1.bin (698.78mb) - Part 2 (Gamefront)
TheSundering_0_68-2.bin (700.00mb) - Part 3 (Gamefront)
TheSundering_0_68-3.bin (618.36mb) - Part 4 (Gamefront)
TheSundering_0_68.exe( 1.22mb) - Part 1 (DepositFiles)
TheSundering_0_68-1.bin (698.78mb) - Part 2 (DepositFiles)
TheSundering_0_68-2.bin (700.00mb) - Part 3 (DepositFiles)
TheSundering_0_68-3.bin (618.36mb) - Part 4 (DepositFiles)
TheSundering_0_68 All parts - Torrent Gamefront
TheSundering_0_68 All parts - Torrent Mediafire
TheSundering_0_68 All parts - Torrent Depositfiles
- Download all parts to the same folder
- Run the TheSundering.exe and let the installer do the job
- Make sure the path is correct (C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\The_Sundering) or wherever you have installed your game.
- If you are using Steam be sure to follow this tutorial to get the mod to work.
Problem: When I launch the executable it runs vanilla M2TW
Solution: You have chosen an invalid installation path. Please, reinstall the mod and make sure it's on it's properly folder.
Problem: One of my files is corrupt. What part of the download is this file included?
Solution: Download again the mod. Check the sizes of the files, they should be the same as we stated in the download section.
Problem: Whenever I try and install the mod, a prompt requesting Disk 1.
Solution: Make sure the installation file's names are correct. They must be TheSundering_0_68.exe, TheSundering_0_68-1.bin, TheSundering_0_68-2.bin and TheSundering_0_68-3.bin. Perhaps some of them have been changed to TheSundering_0_68-1.bin(1) or other name.