You are to be "Grobuskna Vladinov" a detective who has been tracking retired Nazi officers who are still breathing freely. His family got executed during the second world war, and recently he found out who did it, his name is "Dr. Schienzel" and he lives deep inside "Forest swastika" in Germany, he was Josef Mengele's secret right hand, he helped him with his inhumane treatments and experiments on the human body. Now Grobuskna is to get to his location, and you are going to decide what will happen next!
All bugs has been fixed! Will you manage to face the horrors of Schienzel's Mansion yet another time?
TFO is now finally fully fixed for real...
Memory leaks / issues has been fixed, this was the cause for all the crashes!
Some new re-texturing's thanks to Dr. Medic has been added as well!
For 64-Bit by default move/extract the tfo folder to: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\"
For 32-Bit by default move/extract the tfo folder to: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\"
Make sure Source SDK Base 2007 is installed!
You can grab an old non-steampipe build at our homepage: www.tfo-mod.com
For any reports or discussions visit our homepage / forums at www.tfo-mod.com!
Report any errors you find here, we'd appreciate it a bunch!
Notice: The old SDK 2007 build is not really necessary anymore, steampipe version works quite okay for the moment at least!
Error reporter: Tfo-mod.com
@Startup intro, viewer discretion is advised!
YOU CAN ONLY SAVE AT THE GLOWING JOURNALS!
IF YOU GET STUCK THEN CHECK THE HINT(S) FOLDER FOR A SMALL WALKTHROUGH!
- Fixed instant holster/weapon select crash
- Fixed buggy metal decals
- Fixed buggy transit in chapter 2 : Mainhall/Basement & Chapter 3 to chapter 2 outside
- Fixed map bugs in chapter 4 + chapter 4 escape maps
- Added an extra easter egg map...
- Enabled console
- Fixed Dialogue Panel texture issue
- Fixed low FPS in forest
- Fixed low-volume VO sounds
- Updated the FMOD sound system to the latest revision
- Added options to toggle main menu (only in code)
- Fixed player animation state hacking ( thirdperson / mirror / dialogue )
- Added hand pickup fix, smooth version + sounds has been added
- Fixed precaching issues, clean up code etc...
- Fixed some BossBar & Thirdperson issues in the last boss scene in Chapter 4
- Fixed inventory bugs
- Optimized hotel, forest, chapter 4 maps more!
- Fixed weird mirror in basement map
- Fixed NPC precache issue and npc crash issue ( zombies )
- And as always some more small / minor bug fixes and tweaks!
- Cleaned up / Removed old unecessary code.
- Applied a mat_picmic force to reduce material quality in certain risky areas.
- Added some new re-textures from Dr. Medic, thanks!
- Changed forcepreload convars from 0 to 1 by default, this convar should work well now!
- Hacky areas / lag spikes has been fixed
- Forest crash and other crashes should be eliminated...