Germans are on the fall, despite all their campaigns to turn the course of war...
Outcome has nearly allways been disastrous.
Eventhough the Soviets haven't started their march to Berlin, the outcome
of war has come clear in minds of many... There ain't any escape for
nazis any more, they will surely lose the war.
Events of the last months has been a preloque to this conclusion:
Assassination of the "genuine Aryan" family Grosses, Rommels defeat
in El Alamein and many more frightening failures of German battleunits.
But the most destructive loses has been caused by one man...
Captain William Blazkowicz who put end to the threat of chemical warfare
(may Otto Giftmacher and General Fetgesicht burn in peace) and captured
the Spear of Destiny from the cluthes of Adolf Hitler.
But once again humans are know to commit desperate acts for their survivalance
and nazis aren't an exception.
Somewhere under Rheinstaad, the order of Himmler (nazis of the round table)
has gathered to make the final solution to seal the glorious victory of the Third Reich...
Some of the Features:
- 64+ walls,
- ammo- and medicine racks,
- textured ceiling/floor
- lots of new objects,
- directional sprites,
- animated objects,
- endlevel object,
- godmode, "teleport" and berserk artefacts,
- hazardous items (mines, poison pools etc.),
- new treasure items,
- mutant's shoot now rockets,
- destructable objects (barrels, columns),
- one new weapon (with its own ammotype),
- gun bobbing + bobbing change
- lots of new sounds,
- ambient sounds in certain levels,
- heartbeat sound,
- new palette,
- ingame messages (by WSJ),
- level name is now showed in the Get Psyched screen,
- full size view,
- changed secret cheat codes,
- Intermission- and Readthis!-screens,
- Outside Atmosphere (Thanks KyleRTCW and Adam Biser)
- id-soft. (Thanks for making the Wolfenstein 3d and S.O.D)
- Lord Raffles & Noni (Thanks, for your free walltextures)
- GRPSites (Lot's of good walltexture ideas there)
- Areyp.com (Awesome texture library and a handy coding-section)
- Dr. Chainsaw,Dugtrio17,Flamer46,KyleRTCW and
DieHard wolfers - community (Thanks for your ideas/tutorials)
- Borland 3.1 C++: Source code editing
- Ms-Paint: Graphics/textures/sprites editing
- FloEdit: Importing graphics/textures/sprites/sounds/ and editing maps
- ChaosEdit: Adding the ceiling and floor to the maps.
Now I finally have completed the game and only thing I need anymore is some
Beta-testers... If anyone is interested please contact me.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.