20/9/15 - Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth 1.16A Patch Released
"We, Portuguese, set sail for years from our beloved homeland; risked our precious lives against the dread of the endless ocean. However, by the love and kindness of Almighty Lord, we were miraculously fated to find this new world where none of us ever set foot on before. We were told by natives for its name, Suvarnabhumi, the name they called; the name in our tongue means for the land of gold.
In the name of Mighty Lord and Jesus Christ, our Christianity seemed to be destined for spreading in this Far-East land. With blessing of the Lord that bestowed the courage upon our handful troops, we were able to capture Malacca from the Muslims during the era of Dom Afonso de Albuquerque. However, those infidels have still not given up yet.
Alauddin Riayat Shah II of Johor, the throneless king of Malacca, formed the army of Muslims and made alliance with the rulers of neighbor Islamic States in order to drive us out of this land someday.
Far into the mainland, amongst the chain of heaven-piecing high mountains, dark forest, and wide torrential rivers which flow from further north, two kingdoms have stood for hundred years, Lanna and Lan Xang Kingdom. For centuries, they have maintained their glory and peace from the old day; especially Lan Xang under the rule of King Setthathirath the Wise. He has eventually forged his kingdom mightier than ever. On the other hand, everything seems to be shrouded in the darkness of abyss.
After the deth of King Tilok the Great, Lanna Kingdom has not been as great as she used to be in the past. Due to the usurpation amongst royalties and nobles, Queen Jiraprapa has to bravely bear the burden of ruling the Kingdom despite facing the threats from internal corrupted nobles; and fearful external invaders who came from every direction. One of them is the mighty kingdom from the central plain, Kingdom of Ayutthaya.
Kingdom of Ayutthaya is the wealthiest and the most prosperous state in the mainland. Now the newly crowned monarch, King Chairacha, the warrior king intends to march his military forces towards all Suvarnabhumi states; Ayutthaya thus will be renowned in the minds of the neighbors for its power. This king wisely accepted our military service for the dreadful firepower of our invincible arquebuses and cannons.
Nevertheless, despite its strength, Ayutthaya is not the only one who desires to be the superpower of Suvarnabhumi...
There is a mountainous kingdom located in the southwestern part of this golden land. A young king named Tabinshwehti who is also well known as Black-tongue Mentra crowned himself to reign the throne of Toungoo; despite being only fifteen years old. He claimed that he has the rights because of being a member of the lost ancient dynasty. He announced the rightful rule over Burmese, Mon, Arakanese, and Tai states. Furthermore, he also intends to crush Ayutthaya under his iron fist.
Khmer Kingdom, a state once an ancient empire that ruled over all Suvarnabhumi states in the past, is now ripped off her ancient power by Kingdom of Ayutthaya. The once immense and mighty kingdom is now nothing but only minor provinces. Under the depression and disgrace that the Khmer king endured, he himself is dreaming of vengeance and reclaiming the long-lost power.
Far into the eastern land, a dragon kingdom named Dai Viet; the great kingdom that previously ever beat down Ming army many times, is now divided into twin kingdoms by a civil war between Lê and Mạc dynasties. Both of them thirst for being the only mandate of heaven in Dai Viet realm.
We traveled to the edge of the world with hope to avoid the war in Europe and to seek out prosperity and fame in this far away land. We will see whether this land deserves the name Suvarnabhumi, the land of gold, or not.
May the mighty Lord bestow us the strength and bravery for the war we fight in the name of thou…”
SM1.1 Features :
- New map of Mainland Southeast Asia
- 12 historical based factions
- Kingdom of Ayutthaya
- Kingdom of Hanthawaddy
- Kingdom of Lanna
- Kingdom of Lan Xang
- Kingdom of Lovek
- Kingdom of Manipur
- Confederation of Shan States
- Johor Sultanate
- Kingdom of Mrauk-U
- Le Dynasty
- Mac Dynasty
- Portuguese Colony
- New Menu and Loading Background.
- New Banners
- Play as historical figures, such as Afonso de Albuquerque, Nai Chan the fang-like mustache, Sema, and more in Custom Battle.
- Overhaul the balance of gameplay.
- New in-game surrounding design of settlements.
- Change the name of settlements and nobles to match the history.
- Overhaul units for all factions, new units are added in this version like Mon Bodyguard, Le Emperor Bodyguard, Royal Elephant’s ankle Guard, etc.
- More historical based armors like Lormpok, Lanna-styled war helmet, Royal Siamese Helmet, Siamese Cuirass, Lan Xang-styled armor, etc.
- More weapons, such as Siamese Dhab, Lanna halberd, Vietnamese Trammadao, Siamese war scythe, Siamese handcannon, etc.
- New horses
- New goods and foods based on Suvannabhumi style such as palm-leaf tome, celadon wares, pickled fish, etc.
- Firearms with muzzle flash, smoke and bullet effect.
- New Music and sound effects.
- Include Diplomacy + PBOD
- World Map and Faction's Troop Tree
Rasiya Team :
Force March [Inactive]
Pop Hawk Nin-Rock
Phongsathon Deetua [Inactive]
New HP Bar graphics for ver 1.16 - Prida Takon
The World Map to show the exact realm of factions - Rubik
Dynamic Kingdom Troop Tree Presentation - dunde
Jan Tuma´s Closed Burgonet Helmets - Tumajan
Waewulf's Light Pack - Waewulf
Cinematic Compilation - DOMA_
Blood enhancement tweak v0.5 - neil_v
Graphical Pack - SendMeSmile
Shredzorz's OSP stuffs - Shredzorz's
Siege Camp Icon - Lav
Palisade MOD - JiK
Chinese Weapon OSP - J12-19
Sonyer's pack - Sonyer
Some Vietnamese items - AS0017
SacredStoneHead's samurai armor set - ScaredStoneHead
Combat Animation Enhancement - Papa Lazarou , Japakis and Community
Battle Order : Volley Fire !, Skirmish mode and etc. - Caba'drin
Sound and Smoke v 3.0 - Solecist
Granade code - Beaver & UraCCCP
Ancient Chinese Weapons - Rigadoon
[OSP] Filpping coins with tavernkeepers - Albertus Magnus
Polished Landscapes - gutekfiutek
Diplomacy 4.1 - Waihiti
Pre-Battle Orders and Deployment Kit - Caba'drin
Narfs Plate Armor - Narf
Narfs Transitional Armor - Narf
Rus Armors - Narf
Njunja_eastern_1.5 - Njunja
Viking model pack - dejawolf
OSP Medieval Helmet Pack - dejawolf
Flintlock Firearms OSP from Llew2
OSP Weapon pop_estock_guard by The Pope (pop)
OSP Indo-Persian Armor I&II; - drakharios
OSP Hindustan shields - drakharios
Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth 1.16A + Hotfix 1 Patch for All OS platform.
Not save-game compatible.
1.16A Hotfix 1 Changelog:
- Re-balancing Le dynasty and Portuguese Colony troop trees.
- Added a new town for Johor Sultanate faction.
- Minor bug fixes.
1.16A Patch Changelog:
- Re-balancing Village Farmers-Caravan unit and party.
- Re-balancing unit stat for every factions.
- Fixed explosive damage to player bug.
- Fixed and Improved AI battle strategy.
- Remove lances in siege scenes.
- Change and re-balancing Dark knights faction to Great Ming army, They will randomly invade Suvarnabhumi at late game around 300-500 days in game.
- New town map icon.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Change Warcry Botton from B to V Button.
- Warcry (V Button), scares away enemies surrounding you that are lower level than twice your level for a short period. Very good for getting out of a tough spot as an infantryman (and followed by Sprint), or scattering an infantry line as you charge them on foot or horse.
- BATTLECRY (U Button), rally your wounded troops to fight and recover their hitpoints (3xLeadership+Charisma percent)
- Spear Bracing (B button)
- War Elephants has very small hitbox (bone) and low charge damage.
- If you play as a woman and equip some Vietnam armor your character body will invisible, Example Mac Tunic, Le Tunic.
- Sometimes the sound effects are not working on town,siege scenes.
Remove lances in assaults By Rongar.
[OSP][code] Grenades and Explosions Originally by Beaver Improved by ScreamingCommie & DuskVoyager.
[OSP] Camel Kit! - Makes horses react to camels by Zarthas.
lords can build upgrades to their settlements by Fire_and_Blood.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth 1.16 Stand-alone download for Warband 1.154-1.167 PC Only.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Upload a file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
Highest Rated (8 agree) 9/10
Once in a while a mount and blade mod comes along that perfectly illustrates the time period/setting. Brytenwalda, Gekokujo, Anno Domini and many others come to mind when fondly thinking of these great adaptions. SM (I cant pronounce nor memorize the name) may not yet be as exstensive as those masterpeices however ill be damned if it isnt one of the best and most interesting mods ive ever played. In this modern mount and blade modding age of half baked mods that just put a shitty reskin on native…
Dec 21 2014 by Son_of_Fenrir