- This mod adds a completely new world space to explore and conquer with a story and plenty of locations. The story starts in Goodsprings with an injured NCR trooper requesting your help. He asks you to deliver a letter to general Shively, the Commander of the NCR troops in Sun Valley. The letter requests more troops be sent to New Vegas ASAP. But theres one problem, the NCR in Sun Valley must defeat the Legion and great khans in the area or they won't be able to send any troops to New Vegas. You can help the NCR or The Legion, its up to YOU!
- This, as of right now is just a Beta version. I am working on it everyday and will make major updates about every two weeks. Right now there is a tunnel From New Vegas to Sun Valley, 2 new towns, and most of hoovercity. also there are dozens of locations and enemys to fight around sun valley. don't give up on the mod yet. My goal is to make this mod a full sized world space with dozens of locations and a full length story and several side quests.
- Latest Version - (0.45 Still a Beta)
At the moment there is no story. After I complete the entire world space I will start working on the quests, but there are few areas you can explore now. What you see in the current beta version is just a sneak peak at what is to come.
This version just fixes some bugs and ands more to hoover city. It also adds new biuldings and weapons. Also i added new hoover city swat team armor. the armor is a edited version of combat armor made to look like the armor that the Army's Delta Force Teams use only it looks more advanced.
I fixed some bugs and added new content to the game. To get to hoovercity just follow the road from the tunnel to new vegas south untill you get to hoovercity.
1. Fixed some of the LOD but still not complete.
2. Fixed up the Navmesh arround beavercreek.
3. Fixed some of the floating rocks in the wasteland.
1. Added 4 New guns the Assault Rifle, the Infiltrator, the Chinese Assault Rifle, and the Combat Shotgun.
2. Completed the outskirts of Hoovercity.
3. Added more NPC's to the area and more Creatures to fight.
4. Adds a Fiend Camp just south of the Bridge.
As of version 0.35, I fixed some bugs and minor issues and added more to Hoover city and to the surrounding Wasteland.
1. Fixed the NPC's not interacting with the sandbox.(not Moving)
2. Cleaned up the roads and fixed the floating trees.
3. Fixed the NCR automatically attacking the player when in the NCR Base near Beavercreek.
1. Added more buildings and detial to Hoover city.
2. Added more trees, textures, and detail to the wasteland.
3. Countiued work on the mountain range and canyons in the area.
The tunnel to Sun Valley is in the northwest side of the Mojave so check it out. The tunnel is currently empty but I am adding stuff to it now. Just fast travel to the tunnel and follow it to SUN VALLEY!
Unpack archive, copy the extracted SunValley.esp file into your Fallout New Vegas DATA folder and enable the .esp using the vanilla launcher or FOMM.(you don't need the older versions)
Just delete SunValley.esp from your data folder
- The LOD is not complete so the mountains and the distant land looks and flashes blue. When I get closer to being done I will fix this so don't worry -- it will look normal later.
(0.3 Version only) - Sometimes the NPC's don't walk around and interact with the sandbox. I'm fixing this as we speak so in the next version(0.35) it will be fixed.
Things to come:
Dozens of towns and locations to explore.
A main story quest and a few side quests.
More custom weapons and armor.
A few new factions that have control over parts of Sun Valley.
A working radio station with songs form fallout 3 and other 50's songs.
If anyone is willing to help with voices it would be a big help. I need someone to play a part who has a good microphone. Also if anyone would like to help make models for custom weapons and armor it would help me out alot and save me alot of time.
If you like what you see, please endorse this mod. Endorsements are encouragements. Thank you.
If you have any ideas or just positive Feedback, please leave a comment. I check my nexes profile every day and really like geting feedback from the community. I also want to say thank you for all the help and support i've goten so far.[/color]
Creator - KevinShively
Tester - Ski8um
Sun Valley is now available on ModDB! Sun Valley is now available for download on the awsome site of ModDB! If you Need help with installing check out the New install tutoial Here. Also we need help with voice acting so if you have a good mic, great voice, and are will to help out then please leave us a comment at the voice acting section of the Sun Valley Forums. Thank you and have fun playing Sun Valley!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.