Hear ye! hear ye!
After weeks, (actually only two) of extensive coding and testing the next version of Suicide Survival is ready to be released. Now with even more Shrubberies and manic depressed bush pilots! Ok not really but here are the most importent changes, among others:
- General game balancing (Survivors are easier to play now, more ammo, etc.)
- New scoring system allowing competetive gameplay
- Suiciders now have third-person-view
- New maps
- Awesome new taunts!
- No more voice icons over players heads when voice talking (have fun verbally abusing your opponents)
- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand most importent of all: awesome new team colors!
So get your gardening gear together and prepare for some explosive pot plant action!
Version 1.1 of Suicide Survival will be released on the next Friday 12.12.2008 at around 5 PM GMT +1.