Some minor changes include improved texture for default mars model, changes to one of the commando lines, and also a hardcore version of hellhole "cyberdemon...
Just in case I forogt to update this here in moddb, check here.
For more details, here are the older versions:
.Different fleshwounds depending on the gun used
.Fixed blood splash so it doesn´t glow in the dark
.HD blood splatters
.Improved descriptions for some weapons and emails from delta2b in the pda
.Increased health and damage of some monsters
.More realistic grenade
.Larger ejected shells for chaingun
.Ammo containers carry the ammount of ammo they should
.Replacing your armor vest with any other found gives you the maximun
.Plasma leaves burn marks on bodies
.Blood stained chainsaw
.Synthetic handle for pistol
.Shotgun shells are now loaded one by one
.Tweaked health and damage of some monsters
.Decreased max ammo capacity for all weapons (ex: 8 grenades only)
.Corpses can´t be gibbed by hand, flashlight hits, and low caliber guns (except env ragdolls)
.Casings ejected from weapons stay for a LONG time
.Decals stay for a LONG time
.Glow effect from certain impacts fades slower, specially for the bfg
. Re-balanced weapons and tweaked values
- Damage dealt increases or decreases depending on the area of the body
- Added +1 recoil value for pistol, plasmagun and smg so you might miss at long distances
- Increased recoil, muzzle speed, clip capacity, reload time, and damage for chaingun
- Decreased spread for shotgun
- Fists no longer leave bullet holes when hitting bodies
- Fixed grenade detonating on touching an enemy
- Several damage value changes
. Tweaked A.I
- Most enemies move faster, they run
- When hurt, most demons move out of the players line of fire frequently to avoid further damage
- Most enemies might move erratically at times, making it harder to hit them
- Leaping enemies like imps, leap frequently and further, and they can also jump to areas out of their path way to reach the players, as long as it is not too high up.
- Cherubs can sometimes fly above other npcs when leaping to reach the player (needs open spaces)
- Mancubus doesn't stop his plasma barrage when it starts if the player takes cover, keeping the pressure on (be very careful now)
- Commandos with cgun have less accuracy from afar just like the player, but their damage is very high, so you might die a lot if one gets too close
- Regular zombies can run just like zsecs
- Some enemies will attemp to dodge incoming attacks rather than wait to get hit.
- Imps can strafe towards the player route to block his path. - Revenants will take cover and strafe while supressing the player with rockets.
- All that combined with the fact that your weapons deal less damage, the monsters have more health, and cause much more pain, only demons and commandos are very vulnerable to headshots.
. Casings finally fly to the right as they should
. Improved graphical effects
- Dafama´s awesome new shaders for more realistic lighting and better effects on shiny surfaces.
- Perfected bfg projectile effect, originally by phrozo- Improved impact for chaingun, plasma and chainsaw
- Some weapons generate a heat distortion when the player fires
- Ejected casings have a smoke trail when they come out of the gun - Fixed several projectiles from monsters not leaving marks on impact
- Added impact effect for npc bullets
- Glowing projectiles iluminate surroundings
- Several new effects
. Minimalistic realistic HUD- Only relevant digits are visible
- Ammo left in clip of weapons without a built in ammo counter is no longer visible (You´ll have to keep track yourself of bullets left like in real life)
- Only reserve ammunition is visible for weapons without a built in ammo counter.
- Minimal crosshair- No random information from just looking at a npc or entering a room
- Most icons are barely visible so they don´t clutter the screen
. All marines have been retextured to be more consistent among themselves and the player
- Custom normals for additional details
- Custom specular for bloody effect
. Tons of new sounds for everything
- Quality sounds that do not get cut off only
- Custom scripts to add more audio variety and fix some distance issues
- Added stereo effect and new sounds for distant combat in mars city level
Among several other things, comes with a .bat file for direct startup
-Dafama2k7: ideas, shaders, scripts, and ai tweaks
-Strelok: sounds, textures, scripts, overall tweaks, hud, and effect tweaks
-sikkpin: help, base shader
-doomtrinity: fixed shell ejection
-sir random: guidance with codes
-The happy friar: guidance with codes
-phrozo: main new effects -Venom: HD mars texture -Wulfen: HD blood
.Sources of some audio used:
If you have any issue, let me know so I can do something about it.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
A.A.A. is a simple modpack. Just a try to make old game better. The required version of the game: 1.3.1
Phrozo Particles 2 is a graphical enhancement mod/addon specifically made for Sikkmod 1.2 for Doom 3. It includes particles from Phrozo Mod 2.0, as well...
Redux is a large-scale modification that attempts to modernize Doom 3 with a massive overhaul of the graphical, sound and UI aspects of the game along...
Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil mod. This mod will be a collection of all the mods I made for Doom 3 plus some new stuff. Basic gameplay will be monsters...
Codename: DOOM is a a project that aims to re-create the original DOOM under an improved id Tech 4 engine.
Perfected Doom 3 was started as a simple tweak mod years ago. After realizing that I was still not happy with Doom 3 after making some alterations to...
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.