Stargate - Empire at War: Pegasus Chronicles is a total conversion for the fantastic game Star Wars - Empire at War: Forces of corruption. This total conversion will replace every single Star Wars asset of the original game with Stargate assets. This includes units, buildings, icons, sounds, videos and so much more. Pegasus Chronicles offers 3 playable races, the Ta'uri (alliance between Earth and the Asgard), Anubis (a mighty systemlord) and the Wraith. Beside these 3 playable races, you will meet many non-playable ones like the Replicators, the Asurans, the systemlord alliance, the Aschen, the Ori and many more. Each faction will have several space and land units, well known from the series or completely new ones. Contrary to our first full version for the normal Empire at War, the next release will offer finished GC maps, in which you can play through the known Stargate storylines and experience a lot of never seen missions and adventures.
This the patch 1.3 for the Final 1.2. Read the details for install instructions and changelog.
Colonel Steven Caldwell
Entpacke das Archiv irgendwohin und kopiere das GameData Verzeichnis in dein Empire at War Hauptverzeichnis, standardmäßig C/programs/Lucas Arts/Star Wars Empire at War/.
Überschreibe alle existierenden Dateien.
Extract the file anywhere and copy the GameData folder into your Empire at War root directory, usually C/programs/Lucas Arts/Star Wars Empire at War/.
Overwrite all existing files.
- Pegasus-GE-Event "Midway-Station" funktioniert
- Bug Lade der Wahrheit auf Asuras baubar gefixt
- Fehler auf einer Standard-Pegasus-Map korrigiert
- Raumschiff "General Hammond" - spawnt 2 Jumper
- kaputte Fähigkeit "Raketenfeuer" bei der General Hammond entfernt
- Gefechtskarte "Letzte Schlacht von Asuras" korrigiert
- Kaputte Mission "Supergate erobern" in der Ori-GE entfernt
- Kaputte Mission "Tegalus" in der Ori-GE entfernt
- Commandbar-Bug behoben
- Versionsnummer in Startbildschirm
- McKay Fähigkeit "Forschen" entfernt
- Pegasus-GE Planet "Arche" neue Map
- Pegasus-GC-Event "Midway-Station" is working now
- Bug "Ark of Truth buildable on Asuras" fixed
- Bug in a standard Pegasus map fixed
- Ship "General Hammond": now spawns 2 Jumper
- Ship "General Hammond": damaged ability "Missile Attack" removed
- Skirmish map "Last battle of Asuras" fixed
- broken Mission "conquer the Supergate" in the Ori-GC removed
- broken Mission "Tegalus" in the Ori-GC removed
- Commandbar-Bug fixed
- Version number at the splashscreen
- McKay ability "research" removed
- Pegasus-GE Planet "Arc" new Map