The Star Wars Battlefront Republic Commando Mod is a side mod for SWBF II.
This mod contains completly new Unit types, weapons, sounds, streams and the RC HUD we all know from the original game.
Enjoy a complete new Battlefront feeling with this side mod.
- reworked and new cis units and weapons
- Republic Commando units for the republic with their weapons
- first person HUD for the commandos the way we know it from SWRC
- RC background music
- new saber combo
- redesigned SWBF II menu
- Galactic Conquest
- new first person animations
- and much more...
Q: Only the interface changes, but there is no mod.
A: Make sure you installed the unofficial v1.3 patch: Gametoast.com
Q: I have the BF1 Maps, but there is no rc era available.
A: Only Marvel4's conversion is supported: Gametoast.com
Q: There are no fonts at the pause menu.
A: Make sure you installed the userscript the way it is explained in the ReadMe_us.txt file.
This Side Mod will also change your menu interface. If you don't like it you can remove it by deleting/renameing/replacing the rcm\data\_LVL_PC\shell\rc_interface_shell.lvl file.
RCM Side mod - Put the rcm folder in your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon\ folder.
BF1 Map support - Put the zrc folder in your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon\ folder.
Galactic Conquest - Put the custom_gc_x file in your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\data\_LVL_PC\ folder
User Script - Put the user_script_x file in your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\data\_LVL_PC\ folder.
For more information look in the ReadMe files included in the download.
Remove the rcm folder from your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon\ folder.
Remove the ZRC folder from your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon\ folder.
Remove the custom_gc_x file from your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\data\_LVL_PC\ folder.
Remove the user_script_x file from your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\data\_LVL_PC\ folder.
- fakeconsole enabled
- galactic conquest
- CTF missions (Death Star, Polis Massa, Tantive IV)
- TDM missions (Coruscant, Death Star, Geonosis, Jabba's Palace,Kamino, Kashyyyk, Mos Eisley, Mustafar, Naboo, Tantive IV)
- Marvel4's BF1 Conversion Pack (1.1) support
- space maps support
- added new pilot class
- added new airborn class
- new pistol fp animation
- new sbd hit 3p animation
- vibro attack value improvments
- z-6: add ammo, new weapon model, new spread
- e-web new firesound, more damage
- e-staff: reduce push
- sonic rifle/pistol: reduce shake
- blunderbuss: reduce push, more damage
- geo wing animation: fixed one frame, swapped animation
- magnaguard slown down
- custom FPMs for republic space fighters
- remove trando sprint blur
- arc170 with 3 positions
- snowspeeder new FPMs
- HUD icon fix for vehicles
- add helmet for mandos
- fixed personal and career screen
- scripting bug to get v1.1 working
- HUD support for all resolutions
- integrate vehicle weapon icons into the new HUD
- acp shotgun faster reload
- z6 more damage, less spread/KickStrength, faster warm up, not heat, new model, new HUD icon
- AT-TE floating icon fix
- add glow to backpacks
you told me you miss the fakeconsole for RC. I removed it because there where no visible text after i removed the stock font for the custom HUD. But now i think i found a way to fix that. If it works i'll do some more little optical correction and than you'll get the fix as soon as possible.
For more information visit my WIP Thread on Gametoast
Old integration pack lite crashed the game. Fixed now!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
>>DEV ONLY<< This is the Integration Pack with the new feature that came with rcm v1.3
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (5 agree) 10/10
This is a great Mod. The characters are Fantastic, very well done, (I personally loved what was done with the jetpack), the songs are very good, really me of the feeling of playing a game of Commandos. THE HUD's, my friend, you overcame any hud I had already seen in that game, beautifully crafted, menus, loading screens, everything is great. I just think the mod misses a little in balancing the Cis are numerous compared to the Republic, but I managed to beat them all times I played with the republic…
Jan 18 2015 by 15Cyber