The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Shattered Lands is a World War III themed mod for Men of War Assault Squad that will offer a huge variety of game play and features. Four unique and diverse factions each with entire arsenals specific to them. It will also add a large number of overall improvements to the Men of War experience.
This is a list of some of our Planned weapons and vehicles for the Chinese and their Allies , this faction is slated to be the Last for development, and what follows is only a rough idea of what we want to include right now. This is by no means final and is subject to Change
Posted by Kastrenzo on Oct 2nd, 2011
BE AWARE THIS IS ONLY WHAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE MADE UP FOR THIS FACTION AND IS BY NO MEANS THE FINAL LIST, THE LIST ITSELF COULD CHANGE MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE WE EVEN BEGIN THE WORK.
- QBZ-95 *Standard Issue*
- QBZ-95GL *Grenadier Variant*
- QBZ-03 *Alternate Standard Issue*
- Type 81 *Limited Service
- QBB 95 *LMG*
- QJY 88 *GPMG*
- Type 88 *DMR*
- JS 762 *Sniper Rifle*
- AMR 2 *Anti Materiel Rifle*
- Type 05
- QSZ 92
- Type 69
- PF 89
- PF 98
- Type 99Z "China's best overall tank, medium speed, strong armor and powerful gun"
- Type 98 "Strong resemblance to the Type 99Z, Has somewhat less armor than it's larger cousin however, Good all around"
- Pokpung-ho "North Korean MBT, High speed and high firepower but relativley weak armor for a heavy tank"
- Type 96 "Smaller Cousin of the Type 98 and 99s, Good all around tank when heavy vehicles are not an option"
- Type 88 "Has Stronger firepower than Medium tanks but has weaker armor than most"
- Type 85 II "A medium tank Resembling the heavier Type 98 and 99 tanks, Most practical medium tank"
- Type 79 "Economy Medium tank, Average Firepower and mobility, weak armor, Low cost"
- Type 63 "Chinese Amphibious tank, Light armor, low firepower and high mobility, It is unable to take out anything bigger than a Mid Class IFV"
- Type 07 "High mobility, thick armor and a fast firing autocannon, Best wheeled IFV In the Arsenal"
- WZ551/105 "An added AT Gun increases firepower but decreases mobility"
- WZ551 Good armour, decent mobility and good firepower, Most practical Wheeled IFV used by the Chinese"
- ZBD 97 "Heavily armed and armoured, very similar to CIS BMP3 In Principle"
- ZBD 2000 "Lighter armed and armoured yet faster, Ambhibious Cousin to the 97"
- WZ 501 "Chinese Copy of the BMP2, Moderate by all accounts, Strong in numbers as it is very feeble"
- YW535 "Armed only with a HMG, Primarily a troop Carrier"
Trucks, Multipurpose vehicles, ETC
- VN-3 "Light armoured vehicle, good for infantry support"
- EW2050 "Chinese Clone of the Humvee, multi purpose truck, very cost effective"
- NJ2046 "Lighter Truck, Faster than the EW2050 but lightly armoured and armed
- XC2202 "General purpose cargo/carrier truck, Utterly defenseless"
- Type 86 Howitzer *D-30 Clone*
THIS IS NOT FINAL, SUBJECT TO CHANGE.