Enjoy the classic broodwar game with improved mechanics, new units, upgrades, abilities, and lot of changes that will improve the gameplay and open new strategies and compositions to fight with.

Forum Thread
2.2 feedback (Games : StarCraft : Mods : SC Revolution Mod : Forum : General Discussion : 2.2 feedback) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 18 2017 Anchor

Like always new patch is a step in good direction and general improvement of the starcraft.

new progress bar is better, thou could you mark green the square's for units in queue? gray color is hardly visible.

idle worker function, i can not play anymore without it.

please, enhance the font (resource, worker tips) for the snow maps

protoss shift to multi building is not working. Probe will go to last ordered building.

i didnt notice ultraslisk new idle animation

valkyrie
smart cast is perfect. Smart skill is almost perfect, if it work with other air unit selected. valkyrie is much more fun to use now.
attack speed is too fast. DPS is insane. Valkyrie are OP as worker killer. Reactorable valkyries is an overkill.
switch mode time improve, but still its too fast. Enemy have no chance to escape, nor can not exploit it.

new upgrade info for diamond and tank are awesome addition that was missing.

I used diamondback few games, and think its too expensive, compare to cheaper goliath, who have little better ground attack, best in game anit-air and is reactorable (spam). Solution could be to made gholiath more fragile (125>100 HP?). this would the exhibit more the difference between the units.

nerfed scan, thank you! It's a game changer! now i really save scan for emergency. I have first game where I scout the map.

protoss E shortcut is a relief.

terran should have dropship available sooner. and it would be good if dropship benefit from reactor. it would allow to faster do massive desants. Currently ground transfering units for terran is crippled. and fly-over with buildings, its odd.

Reactor should be available later, work like zergling attack speed upgrade, or leg enchantment for zealots. Currently its an exploit (like cheap swarmpool). I won every game by reactoring early marines (especially zerg seem to have fail every time against it). too much unit early impact the pace of game.

Aug 19 2017 Anchor

Ops, forgot about snow maps.

Protoss queue build orders was never a feature. It works like vanilla SC (IIRC)

Ultralisk idle animation is simply turning to sides (was static in vanilla)

Problem with valkyries i think is their durability, they have lot of health and hig armor making them hard to take off by most GtA units.

Diamondback attack is better against armored units and can fire and move, also have more hp than goliaths. I dont think goliaths need to be nerfed, maybe diamondbacks need some buff

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.