Features of RJ - RotWK 1.06 (A Mod for Battle for Middle Earth: The Rise of the Witch-King)
- 10 Factions including Gondor, Rohan, Dwarves, Elves (3 sub-factions), Arnor, Mordor, Isengard, Wild, Men of the East (2 sub-factions), and Angmar
- Many of the factions have been completely revamped
- Over 70+ new heroes/units/structres and more have been added, with 6 new fortress, 5 new walls, a slew of heroes, and a new inn system.
- A return to the feel of BFME1
- Smaller combinable hordes - 100s of different combinations
- All units can level to 10, not just heroes, and they level with increases similar to BFME1
- Structures can level up through experience as well as a purchased upgrade
- A move towards making each faction's play style unique and different, to bring out the character of the faction
- A camera system has been added to many of the maps, letting you explore the game and Middle-Earth in entirely new ways.
- A huge amount of high-quality skins for new and existing units/heroes
- Hundreds of pieces of art for new and existing units/structures/heroes
- So many other minor changes to enhance your enjoyment of the game.
After the year+ wait, the next public beta has been released. All of the details can be found by following the link and browsing the news topics:
So much mod to explore and enjoy with 10 factions (Rohan, Men of the East, & Arnor Added, Elves split out), combo hordes, the more than 30 maps added, new map play styles that blend BFME1 & BFME2, over 35+ RotWK maps with the new camera system and skies. Explore Middle Earth once again and rediscover the joy of BFME! (All screenshots below were taken directly from actual gameplay!)
For the short term, the mod without an installer is available. I'll be creating and uploading one with the installer.
Thank you for playing, and a huge thank you goes out to all of the team members and the beta testers to make this possible,
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.