This mod aims to turn Calradia (Warband's native world) into a fantasy one by adding several fantasy races, weapons, magic, monsters and new factions and cities. The mod is currently an open beta so there is still much to do and polish, but it is quite fun.
Another update of the Phantasy Calradia Mod. The code has been made fully compatible with version 1.158 of Warband though it may work with 1.153 and 1.154
- Ported Mod to Warband 1.158
- Fixed lich fear aura script (again)
- Added More Metal Sound 2.2 by Checkmaty
- Fixed the whole wrong gender dialogs issue (a lot more complicated than it sounds)
- Fixed a few prayer book script error
- Fixed Missile Storm spell button in Spell Book
- Changed spellbok to Spell Book
- Added a new particle system for the lightning bolt victims (taken from the Bear Force 2 Mod)
- Tweaked spell point and faith point bars
- Improved the way spell costs are calculated (was every frame and changed it to 0.2 seconds, it seems to be working like it should now).
- Increased magic resitance of high end troops of every faction
- Gave dark mages troop tree more points in the iron flesh skill