PeZBOT is a multiplayer bot-mod for Call of Duty 4 and World at War. The aim of the mod is to introduce relatively life-like A.I. to local multiplayer games so those who choose not to go online or prefer to practice against bots before doing so, can. This mod is no longer in development but feel free to download the source code, create your own version and share it in the forums.
After almost a month of waypointing, coding and fixing bugs - PeZBOT 002p for World at War is released. Below you will also find the first details on upcoming 003p!
Posted by Lord_Gannondorf on Jun 24th, 2009
Hello everyone - after almost a month of waypointing, coding and fixing bugs - PeZBOT 002p for World at War is ready for release. We have spent many hours waypointing, etc and we hope you enjoy the release. The full changelog, here:
If you are still not convinced to download and try the mod - here a couple of screenshots and a video of the bots on the map Nightfire:
We hope you enjoy this release - and please leave feedback and bug reports in the forums. If you see bots getting stuck on objects, falling under the map, etc; then please, please, report it with a screenshot on the forums.
Update 25th June:
Quite a few people are having trouble getting the mod working on the Steam version of World at War. Let me know if these instructions work:
1) Install the mod as you normally would for your Operating System. (Read the ReadMe)
2) Once you have installed it to the correct directory, open Steam to your Games List.
3) Right-Click on Call of Duty: World at War in your Games List, and select Properties.
4) While in Properties, click on Set Launch Options.
5) While in Launch Options, type (or copy and paste) this into the box:
+set fs_game "mods/PeZBOTWAW"
6) Launch the game and play the mod.
Be sure to read the ReadMe for more details on how to install the mod.