PeZBOT is a multiplayer bot-mod for Call of Duty 4 and World at War. The aim of the mod is to introduce relatively life-like A.I. to local multiplayer games so those who choose not to go online or prefer to practice against bots before doing so, can. This mod is no longer in development but feel free to download the source code, create your own version and share it in the forums.
PeZBOT 002p for the CoD4 Galactic Warfare Mod has been released.
Posted by Lord_Gannondorf on Jul 5th, 2011
PeZBOT 002p for the CoD4 Galactic Warfare Mod has been released, download it here:
Please read the instructions carefully.
Huge thanks to everyone on the SWM Team for their awesome mod!
Things to know:
- This is pre-alpha code, meaning it is in no way feature complete and may be full of bugs!
- The following maps are waypointed to work with PeZBOT SWM: mp_bestine, mp_cloud_city, mp_tatooine, mp_rebellion, mp_anchorhead, mp_jundland, mp_jundland_dusk. Note: mp_not_a_cave is NOT supported!
- Bots have been tested and working on version 1.7 of Call of Duty 4. (Please do not report any bugs found with older versions!)
- Support for Galactic Warfare v1.0
- ADded waypoints for: mp_anchorhead, mp_jundland, mp_jundland_dusk
If you find any errors then please let me know - this includes bots getting stuck on objects or random places on the map, I only briefly tested the maps.