Painkeep v3 - Blast your opponents with 3 times the Pain. Deathmatch mod - make other players "die." Disclaimer - this is a free product with no warranty - see disclaimer.txt for details. Number Six - welcome to the village.

Forum Thread
update 6.11.10 (Games : Quake : Mods : Painkeep v3.0 : Forum : discuss() : update 6.11.10) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 11 2010 Anchor

tweaks to rule 1 runes are complete with only side effects (added a cvar to control this) left to do.

when I added painkeep artefacts (aka painkeep plus) I made it all compiler selectable with a var: PK_ART.
all code was in separate files. I've decided to merge that code back in as most of it does nothing
without the artifacts on a map. sv_pk_art is now a live control of those items with the ability to
remove and add them back into the map as it gets changed on the server console. chaos will be able
to make anything and these items wont function if the server can block their code.

also decided to do something similar with the PK mode stuff. this is all to reduce future work as
this code base gets ported to the chaos mod.

seems some live ents live forever (pk items if cfg set that way as in pk_xtreme) if fallen out of the level.
modded the splash code to fix that (anything that can move is seen by splash)

also making the pk*bot classname = "player" to solve some issues with viswep.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.