Global mod for STALKER SHoC, intended to recreate a highly atmospheric Zone with highest possible quality, stability of the game, rich gameplay and loyalty to the canons of the Sci-Fi genre.

Forum Thread
X-16 Mission Bug (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl : Mods : Old Good STALKER Evolution : Forum : OGSE 0.6.9.3. Final 2.0 support : X-16 Mission Bug) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 26 2018 Anchor

Hey guys, I have been playing this mood for a while and I think it's really good, one of my favourites so far.

How ever, I got stucked in some part of the story mode. I have completed X-16 lab and I'm supposed to be allowed to speak to "Guide" character (NPC) after that (and then have access to Dead City in order to complete the Well Wisher mission), but I currently have the message "Enter to X-16 Lab" in Yantar, even after I completed the mission. So, I have no access to the Doctor mission (the one in Strelok's hide), and I have no access to Dead City in Yantar map.

I have tried to enter X-16, leave x-16, reload, and everything but the bug is still there. I think that the game "thinks" that I haven''t completed X-16 lab mission so it won't allow Guide to appear in Cordon.

Can anyone help me, please? I have completed a lot of quest and got a lot ot stuff so I don't want to start again :(

Thank you (and sorry for the bad english)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.