Global mod for STALKER SHoC, intended to recreate a highly atmospheric Zone with highest possible quality, stability of the game, rich gameplay and loyalty to the canons of the Sci-Fi genre.

Forum Thread
patch 2.0.9 faulty (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl : Mods : Old Good STALKER Evolution : Forum : OGSE 0.6.9.3. Final 2.0 support : patch 2.0.9 faulty) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 12 2016 Anchor

!!ERROR: XR_GULAG cannot find SOBJ [65535] for obj [zombie_weak27680]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
##called from function 'void __thiscall xrDebug::my_fail(const char *,const char *,const char *,int,const char *,bool &)' in file '_main.cpp' on line 131
--stack traceback:
[string "log1('--' .. debug.traceback())"]:1: in main chunk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : !lst.empty()
[error]Function : CHudItem::animGet
[error]File : E:\stalker\sources\trunk\xr_3da\xrGame\HudItem.cpp
[error]Line : 295
[error]Description : shoot1

stack trace: I get this crash every time,I have re- installed the mod 4 times and it still happens,i have now spent 2 days trying to get the latest patch to work but no good.If I revert back to 2.0.8 it all works fine but that will not progress the mod, I have never had this trouble when updating all the previous patches so what is up with this one,any help welcome and I am sorry as I do not know how to attach the error logs.

Apr 12 2016 Anchor

Like it had been said in FAQ, you should attach log file and mdmp file.

You can do that through sites like mega.co.nz or google.drive.

Edited by: K.D.

Apr 12 2016 Anchor

If you used a mod/addon with 2.08, it could cause a crash with 2.09

Apr 18 2016 Anchor

Hi, I have encounter the same crash when patching to 2.09 caused by some already modded .ltx files from the "SlotBelt" addon (with Vepr12, OC33 and more). There are some differences between the SlotBelt for 2.05, and the 2.09 OGSE files where w_binoc.ltx and w_knife.ltx come with new models, textures and animations (Baigish BPOS 10x42 and Kalashnikov bayonet-knife 6KH4) by swmt.

If you use the SlotBelt addon, or if you have modded this files by yourself, it will not be the same fix, so admitting you have the w_kinfe.ltx from the SlotBelt :

FIRST:

· Merge this value for the weapon parameter sections [wpn_knife] in the gamedata\config\weapons\w_knife.ltx (from the SlotBelt addon to keep its inventory params for its own ui_icon_equipment.dds, and to keep the offset of the new 3D model from v2.09) :

inv_grid_width = 1 ;3
inv_grid_height = 3 ;1
inv_grid_x = 67 ;18
inv_grid_y = 34 ;8

position = -0.031, -0.078, 0.030 ;-0.013, -0.084, 0.026
orientation = 0,90,0 ;-50,90,0

· Merge this value for the weapon parameter sections [wpn_knife_m1] in w_knife.ltx (from the SlotBelt addon to keep its inventory params) :

inv_grid_x = 70 ;21
inv_grid_y = 34 ;3

· Merge this value for the weapon parameter sections [wpn_montirovka] in w_knife.ltx (from the SlotBelt addon to keep its inventory params) :

inv_grid_width = 1 ;3
inv_grid_height = 3 ;1
inv_grid_x = 68 ;7
inv_grid_y = 34 ;40

· Merge this value for the weapon parameter sections [wpn_montirovka_weak] in w_knife.ltx (from the SlotBelt addon to keep its inventory params) :

inv_grid_x = 69 ;10
inv_grid_y = 34 ;40

· Same thing for all the corresponding fake item sections [fake_wpn_xxx]

SECOND:

· Merge this for ALL the hud sections [wpn_knife_hud], [wpn_knife_m1_hud], [wpn_montirovka_hud], [wpn_montirovka_weak_hud] in the gamedata\config\weapons\w_knife.ltx (older than 2.09 or from the SlotBelt addon to fix the "[error]Description : shoot1") :

f i r e _ b o n e = w p n _ b o d y ;wpn_knife_0 (note : without the spaces, i have trouble here to edit this)

position = 0.0,0.0,0.0 ;0.05,-0.10,0.42

anim_idle = idle
anim_draw = draw
anim_hide = holster ;hide
anim_shoot1_start = attack1_1_start ;shoot1_start
anim_shoot2_start = attack2_1_start ;shoot2_start
anim_shoot1_end = attack1_2_end ;shoot1_end
anim_shoot2_end = attack2_2_end ;shoot2_end
anim_idle_sprint = idle ;idle_sprint

NB : The ui_icon_equipment.dds from v2.09 is different, with a new AS Val and VSS Vintorez icons according to their new models, and with the addition of a long blade knife (?). The SlotBelt ui_icon_equipment.dds doesn't have it. I don't know if the autor of this mini-mod for OGSE have release an update based on the v2.09...

Edited by: B.e.S

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.