Global mod for STALKER SHoC, intended to recreate a highly atmospheric Zone with highest possible quality, stability of the game, rich gameplay and loyalty to the canons of the Sci-Fi genre.

Forum Thread
2.10R bug with yellow artifact in darkscape (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl : Mods : Old Good STALKER Evolution : Forum : OGSE 0.6.9.3. Final 2.0 support : 2.10R bug with yellow artifact in darkscape) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 30 2016 Anchor

In 2.10, I had no problems with this quest, given by sakharov. First he asks you to take measurements, and you have to chase the artifact and you end up in an anomalous field. In 2.10R, when I did this, it jumped straight to the chimera attack instead of the anomalous field and didn't advance the quest, but worked properly when I reloaded. However, when I went back to put the artifact in the isolator case, the artifact no longer moves away from the player, and so it's impossible to get it into the case. Is there an ingame way to fix this? I tried leaving darkscape and re-entering to no avail.

Oct 25 2016 Anchor

Maybe you will check the download section? It was fixed long ago.

Aug 6 2017 Anchor

Problem still persists. Have updated with newest update. Artifact is completely inactive, even in inventory does not teleport anymore when I come back second time.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.