This mod add the bomber Heinkel He111-H3 to Men of War Assault Squad. If you like this plane, thank you to give your feed back and vote ;)
I've started a mod to add new planes for MowAS, with various historical skins.
Static planes : F4U4 Corsair, B17E, Spitfire MkI, Me109E, Ju87 Stuka, Do17Z, He111, Bf110:
You can download them here : Mediafire.com
(Next ones : B17 heavy bomber and a new fighter FW190-A8)
Because it's a lot of work, i've decided a limit of 3 planes per nation (one fighter, one heavy fighter (twin) and one heavy bomber):
Germany: Fw190-A8, BF110 et He111
USA: F4U4 Corsair, P61 Black widow, B17 (will be the next one)
USSR: La5, PE2, Pe8 (quad propellers bomber)
UK: Spitfire MkIX, Bristol Beaufighter, Vickers Wellington
Japan: Ki61 tony, Ki102 Randy, G4M Betty
France: Dewoitine D520, Potez 630, Bloch 162
Italie: Macchi MC205, Savoia-Marchetti SM.79, Piaggio P108
When it will be finished, I will make the other important planes such Ju88, Me262, Hurricane, P40, B24 etc..
Special thanks to:
- Attila1945 who helped me on the animations for my Spifire model.
- Cromtec (for his good tutos and the time he passed to explain me how work a hierarchy),
- Zeke Wolf, GeneralJ627 and Ty's (DCG) for their support and help on DMS forums
- Normand (for many tips and he gave me a 3DSmax helicopter file example)
- Zlatorog, who sent me his Ca101 3DSmax model as example, and had taken his time to explain me how work damages, volumes in game and some scripts infos.
- Vengerfulnoob for his help and advices about script files.
I want also to thanks all the Mow gamers community, who support this mod from the start and those who sent me very positive messages..
Copy this mod folder in your mod folder (example for Carpiquet mod):
C:\Program Files\Steam2\SteamApps\common\men of war assault squad\mods\Carpiquet\resource\entity\-vehicle\airborne
I hope you will like them..
I've done some skirmish historical missions for MowAS and you can find them here: Moddb.com
No news has been posted here. If you have relevant news to share you should post it now.