This is the file to download if you do not already have V0.1 or higher of MovieBattles installed. This is the zip installation package. It is suitable for Linux / Mac / Windows systems, including server hosts.
To install, extract the contents into your Jedi Academy/GameData/ folder.The ZIP contains the correct directory structure for ease of installation. Make sure to remove any previous MBII installation before attempting this.
Full changelog can be found here.
MovieBattles version 0.1.2 is balance and bug-fix release.
This release will be the first trial of the auto-updater that was included in V0.1. Regular players should see a notification of an update upon starting their games. The update will happen in two chunks. Upon restarting the game after the first update, there will be another available.
Server administrators will need to update manually by downloading from the Download Section.
If you encounter any problems with the updater, please report them so we can work out the issues in the future. If the updater fails, you can patch your game manually by downloading the V0.1.2 patch from the Download Section.
- Wookiee/SBD slap no longer does damage to already knocked down players.
- Wookiee Fury balancing:
- Punches in fury now only do as much damage as a regular wookiee punch, but are still faster.
- The amount of fury gained from killing while in fury has been halved.
- Force focus is reduced to 1/3 of it's current focus level on each bp draining saber hit received.
- smod removetempban can take an IP as an argument in place of a slot number.
- The auto updater has been updated to improve the user experience and reliability.
- Droideka Shield Level increased to 1000hp.
- Fire Grenades now have an alt-fire attack. The detonation of a secondary fire grenade does not do immediate area damage as the primary does, and the flames it makes on the ground ramp up in damage from 0 to full over the course of their first 2 seconds of existence.
- Panaka model added for open mode.
- Rebel guerrilla model added for open mode.
- Fixed worldspawn (lack of music).
- Updated siege file to fix some typos.
- Updated objective screen layout image.
- Republic Assault Cruiser
- Added 15 more seconds on to the time it takes for the bridge door to open to prevent camping.
- Added Crusher flag to the elevators near bridge. (Doors to prevent bugging, as well as elevator)
- Fixed a minor visual bug.
- Fixed shuttle getting blocked while exiting.
- Fixed a triggers facing flag being pointed the wrong direction.
- Fixed some bugged hinting.
- Fixed getting stuck and not killed on falling debris.
- Delayed a script activation to prevent max_gamestate_chars.
- Reduced multiple file names to prevent max_gamestate_chars.
- Reduced delay on elevators
- Raised dmg needed for all destructibles inside the bridge.
- Raised min_players near bridge from 6 to 8.
- Allowed dekas to activate bridge side objective.
- Elevator door to objective, and spawn change do not activate till bridge doors open.
- Added Hinting.
- Made Max Reebos clips more round and accurate.
- Fixed a siege file typo.
- Fixed being able to shoot through a part of the ship.
- Fixed wookies and SBDs not being able to go through the new side route.
- Updated minimap.
- Updated objective images.
- Updated objective screen layout image.
- Added objective description.
- Added areaportals to help with FPS.
- VIS Stage update.
- Removed spawnflags 2 on models, and clipped them normally.
- Massive brushwork efficiency update.
- The kata throw can no longer be used to teleport through thin walls.
- Fire spots left from fire grenades can no longer burn through closed doors.
- Melee blocking and using the flame thrower now correctly count as walking.
- Detection of the master server being down has been fixed.
- Weapons now correctly remember their weapon mode across weapon switches.
- Tempban has been fixed.
- Some melee kata breaks have been fixed.
- An exploit that allowed arbitrary bans to be created by a remote attacker has been fixed.
For a quick fix to Panaka's missing textures, download this file and put it in your GameData/MBII folder after updating.