Explore the island of Vvardenfell as you never have before, with a world built anew to be both alien and familiar to the Morrowind you knew before. New adventures await, with new exciting areas to see and explore, and new artifacts just waiting to be discovered. This is a complete overhaul for Morrowind, adding countless new details, weapons, armors and much more for you to see and do. Experience the world of Morrowind in a new light, try out Morrowind Rebirth today!
Rejoice everyone, the 2.6 patch is finally ready for your enjoyment. Much thought has been put into this update, specificly balance adjustments and a weapon overhaul
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on Dec 21st, 2013
* Most disease descriptions were wrong, corrected.
* Removed a faulty mesh, "Dwemer Bathysphere".
* Removed a clipping window at Renius Outpost.
* Adjusted lightning variables in some interiors.
* Removed duplicate objects causing issues.
* Added missing marker to Meldor's house
* Added "ownership" to loads of objects.
* Included two missing meshes (bows).
* Removed a floating door in Suran.
* Improved pathgrids in Caldera.
- Reduced/increased size of hundreds of objects that were either too big or too small to look natural (trees/bushes/rocks/grass).
- Fixed missaligned objects.
- Fixed bad vertex shading.
- Fixed floaters.
- Removed seams.
* Daedric crossbow.
* Silver crossbow.
* Ebony crossbow.
* Lesser Dremoras will no longer drop daedric weapons. Daedra Lords and other more powerful enteties are excluded.
* Most traders will now have a higher skill-level in speechcraft and mercentile (wip).
* Some minor adjustments to leveled lists.
* Bound "Battle Axe" will now be more expensive than "Bound Longsword".
* Cost for the "Lightning Shield" will now equal its counterparts.
* Reduced the magnitude for reflect (creatures).
- From 20 to 10.
- From 60 to 50.
* Reduced the magintude for burden spells.
* Reduced the cost for restore spells.
* Reduced the cost for absorb spells.
* Reduced the cost for burden spells.
* Increased the cost for some low tier enchanted items.
- Values were too close to unenchanted counterparts.
* New health and weight values for all weapons (holy crap this was time-consuming..)
* Increased the value/cost for some of the new enchanted items included in v 2.5.
- Guarskin Drum.
- Daedric Key.
* Better implementation of new objects.
- Meaning that new weapons/armor etc won't just be found inside creates/barrels/chests, but also in the gameworld.
And a lot more "under the hood".
Have a great christmas everyone and a happy new year! We'll meet again next year!