Matrixed_Reality PuPu Edition v2.2 is a Max Payne Modification that mixes the Matrixed Reality mod with the Kung Fu 3 mod, and adds the Lobby Shootout...
- authentic lobby shootout & matrix dojo levels
- the construct from the movie used as an interactive level-selector
- 32 weapons (including katana, crossbow, flamethrower, minigun/gatling gun and psych)
- kungfu 3.0
- combination of kungfu 3.0 and matrixed reality's moves
- uses the default cheat codes
- new weapon cheats -> just type get?
*** replace ? with the name of the weapon
1) Extract mraddon_r5.mpm (also known as Matrixed Reality ADDON_r5 or Matrixed Reality-Lobby Edition).
2) Extract KungFu_30.mpm with rasmaker.exe to the same folder where you extracted mraddon_r5.mpm with rasmaker.exe. Overwrite all files.
3) Extract Pupu.exe to the "data" folder (without quotes) containing the extracted files from the 2 mods. Overwrite all files.
4) Archive/compress the "data" folder (without quotes) using rasmaker.exe after performing steps 1-3.
5) Move the resulting mpm file to your Max Payne installation folder.
6) Optional: Put the downloaded Matrix.avi to the "movies" folder (without quotes) inside the Max Payne installation Folder.
7) Make sure you have patched Max Payne to version 1.05 or higher before playing, otherwise the game might crash.
*** Not compatible with previous saved games
*** When playing with other compatible skin (PgUp/PgDn), skin won't load at the next game level. So I did not include any other skins.
The intro video was made using divx 5.02. So that means, you need to download and install it before you will be able to see the intro. Get it at Divx.com
Known Bugs and Error:
1) When playing the authentic lobby shootout, do not use kungfu or the stick when you attack the guards at the entrance. This will cause all the cops coming out from their hideout to just stand in their post for a few seconds without doing anything.
2) There are random times when a few cops in the authentic lobby shootout just stand in their post for a few seconds without doing anything.
3) After doing the matrixed forward shootdodge, Neo lands backward then "magically" turns 180 degrees. This is because the animation of the matrixed forward shootdodge was made this way. I am not responsible for this because I am not the one who made the animation.
4) Bugs of kungfu 3.0
Ken_Y - for finishing the much awaited and most acclaimed of all the mods for Max Payne, kungfu 3.0
Dex - for putting together Matrixed Reality Addon_R5
MasterFusion and his crew - for creating Matrixed Reality
Kemical - for making the Authentic Lobby Shootout
Hitman Mod - for the ARM and flamethrower
True Matrix Mod - for the minigun
Maddieman - for the katana
Lightsaber Mod - for the force codes
Warner Bros. - for the Matrix movie intro
***Although fully tested, this mod for Max Payne is provided as is and without any warranty. Use it at your own risk. I am not responsible for any misuse you do with it.
***This is a FREEWARE. It should not be used for any commercial purposes.***
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.