Release of the mod, included is a readme with instructions. Have fun ^_^.
THIS MOD IS RELEASED, some changes/new features may be added, but it is not likely.
- no health regeneration (HARD difficulty only)
- a bit more durable main character (but no Terminator), it is a must with no health regen
- better responses for getting hit by a car
- in cover, camera is close to the player, making peeking more harder
- damage camera effects amplified to compensate for lack of hit response animations
- revisited police offences system
- no screen fading filters until player is at the very edge of death
- more forgiving height damage for falling
- enemies drop less ammo (HARD difficulty only)
- a bit faster pace of brawling
- more cunning AI
- some extra anims, unused in retail (AI only ^_^)
- one extra feature which should have been in retail in the first place
- less spare ammunition (you have unlimited inventory, take advantage of it and equip yourself before a mission)
- damage revmap, grenade is now really grenade...apart from the fact I coudn't turn off friendly fire -_-
- accuracy revmap, small firearms are not sniper rifles, sniper rifles are now sniper rifles
- kickback revmap (beware of shotgun ^_^)
- revisited HankB fuel tank and gasoline station explosions;
- smarter AI
- all cars have minimal three tumblers now
- Derek now accepts more cars types (but still those cars have to look somewheat classy)
- three of them, all can be experienced in a city when roaming in between missions
And all other stuff I haven't mentioned ^_^
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.