Here is the first version of my track pack for Flatout 2. It includes only 6 tracks but I'll make some more tracks for next releases.
1. Unzip J89_trackapck_1_1.zip and put J89_trackpack_1_1.bfs into your Flatout2 game folder.
2. Open "patch" and write J89_trackpack_1_1.bfs under patch1.bfs. If you don't have "patch" open "filesystem" and write J89_trackpack_1_1.bfs under fo2c.bfs.
(Important) about the tracks:
- If you reset your car while on the highway on the Suicide Highway track, you can get under the highway. There's no way to get back.
- If you fall off a bridge on Obstacle course 1, follow the yellow line and you get back to the track.
- On Obstacle course 1 you need a 4WD car for getting onto the bridges. I usually use Blaster XL.
- On Obstacle course 1 there are some red dots and orange tyres marking the splitpoints.
- Suicide Gorge track's splitpoints are placed between green barrels.
- Thanks to Purple44 for the Crash Alley track ideas.
- I have edited Traffic Jam. The free sidewalk is blocked now.
- This track pack replaces some stock tracks.
- If you use fo2trackpackfinal-1.bfs its levels.bed replaces this pack's levels.bed and on the contrary.
- I have drawn track routes to the lightmaps. Tracks are easy to follow.
- You must use fo2_notrackai.bfs to get this pack to work. If you haven't got it yet, go here: Flatoutjoint.com
- The pack is made for stock FO2 but it works also with the community mod.
We're sorry, but no downloads were found here.
If you would like to share files with the community, sign up and you can.