Perisno is is total conversion slight fantasy mod based in the fictional land of Perisno. Enter a world where you will face challenges at every corner. With Six factions to ally with, or fight against there is constant war. Enter... and you may never return.
Version 0.5 is announced. No release date is set yet, but it is not going to be too soon because we would like to get some major changes in. Change-log Will be updated as soon as things happen so stay toned!
Posted by Michadr on Aug 18th, 2013
- Reich Des Drache now has a dragon banner to reflect their culture/lore
- Village Raids & Sieges-Allow Player Party Actions
- [Added] Volheere as a minor faction
- Created first household troop
- Cattle now follow player when driven onward
- Reworked Manhunter Troop Tree
- [Added] Female Mercenary Archers upgrade line
- Modified Mercenary Crossbowman upgrade line
- Village Elders, Armor Merchants, Tavern keepers, Goods Merchants, Horse Merchants now have names
- [Added] All items can now be viewed in reports menu
- [Added] Gambling System
- New & Improved Deathcam
- All Towns names changed
- Greatly Improved Battle AI
- Color Coded Messages
- 16 New Companions
- Modified prisoner skill
- [Added] Reich des Drache Troop Tree (4/7 complete)
- [Fixed] A few helmets without faces, and some with beards showing through
- [Added] More horses, armor, weapons, and goods
- [Added] Trade Ledger
- [Added] More Roaming Parties/Minor Factions
- Kings & Lords Renamed and Buffed
- Villages Renamed
- [FIXED] Deathcam not allowing you to end the battle properly when knocked out before winning.
- [FIXED] Double "Tell me your story" dialog when talking to companions in your party
- New Lords/ Leaders
- Civilian dress and behavior redone
- [Added] Maccavia Troop Tree (5/7 complete)
- Added kingdom specific War Parties lead by unique NPCs
- Added more NPC spawns
- Item cleanup. Tons of items are messed up due to the large importation.
- Better bandit. No more native bandits. You'll find all new outlaws to be original, in the Perisno world.