This is the second patch for Hopeless Night. Fixed the major bugs. Included a new lighting, crosshair and more. Full changelog in the description. Patch...
You play as a nameless hero who gets into a car accident and wakes up in a hospital where there is none of the patients or doctors. Soon you will find that the hospital is full of zombies. Your task is to get home, but on the way you will realize that the zombies isn't the worst problem on your way to salvation...
- Crosshair has been enabled.
- Fixed a bug when crates in hospital level does not have a gibs.
- Corrected some grammatical errors.
- The music stops now in the pause menu.
- Pistol has a 12 bullets in a clip.
- Pistol deals much more damage.
- Added more objects on the levels.
- Lighting improvements.
- Ambient sounds has been added to several levels.
- Fixed a bug when a flashlight still working in a cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug with the glowing decals in the subway level.
- Fixed a bug when in the subway, right before the dying Harry, the music plays for a couple of seconds.
- Fixed a bug when right before the exit from the subway the music plays for a couple of seconds.
- Added more zombies in the final level.