Halfquake Amen is part 2 of our Halfquake series. (The first part of Halfquake appeared in 2002 June's issue of PC Gamer.) We have been working on HQA for more than one year and it has been released on September 1st 2002. Here are a few features: - Complete new textures and sounds - Absolutely confusing design - Soundtrack with more than 30 minutes of playtime - Twelve parts of pure sadism - About six colors (black, gray, green, white, yellow (alienblood), red (mostly your blood)) - And of course: No HEV Suit
Do not be discouraged by the challenge of this mod, reference the walk-through and continue to the end, it is well worth it.
Dying to review it.
Best mod I ever seen
* features a unique design and strange gameplay.
* the mod is semi-serious, as in it will joke about itself and will be edgy at other times (mainly with dramatic/sad music).
* the slowness of some things is frustrating (slow moving platforms, slow scrolling diary text, etc.)
* the first music in "offence" is way too loud.
* obviously "patience" is the worst part of the mod, but that's exactly what it was meant to be.
* takes about three hours to complete.
the second installment in the classic halfquake series
(played the WON version)
Pretty unique and nice mod that will test your half life skills and patience.
Better than the first one and I'm looking forward to playing the last of the series.
Want get some more!!!
Uh, a review?
Hmm, unusual atmosphere and experience from playing.
Nice soundtrack, which i listening to almost every day, lel.
And the great mod in general, a dark humor, puzzles, no HUD feature, that's all very great!
It was a very nice concept but a revamp could make it better
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.