It's been a slow work week for us this week. We didn't get much done in the way of visual elements (that we can leak to you anyway), but we did get a great number of bugfixes done in the meantime. Here are some patch notes for the next version:
- Fixed a bug which caused the game to crash, regarding achievements.
- Fixed a visual glitch involving the blood sight shader.
- Fixed a bug which caused the player to be frozen in the Force Push/Pull animation.
- Animations while sprinting have been sped up.
- Fixed a bug which caused stamina to regenerate past its limit.
- Removed the stamina display number (this was for debug purposes)
- Removed the /showmeyourtits cmd (this was for debug purposes)
- Increased primary fire base damage from 33 to 35
- Decreased accuracy drain for primary and secondary fire.
- Decreased fire time for alt fire.
- Your minimum accuracy is cut in half while crouching.
- Added g_hardcore cvar.
- Added cg_compactoverlay cvar.
- You can now earn achievements from bots. Previously, you could only earn them from killing human players.
- Achievements now display their progress (so long as you are logged in)