One year after the Nerevarine's defeat of Dagoth Ur, Vvardenfell's champion called a meeting between Duke Vedam Dren and the executive leaders...
One year after the Nerevarine's defeat of Dagoth Ur, Vvardenfell's champion called a meeting between Duke Vedam Dren and the executive leaders of the Great Houses and native tribes. At this meeting, the Horator-Nerevarine enshrined the concept of a new coalition between the island's great powers in the form of the Treaty of Tureynulal. The result of this was that instead of a sprawling wasteland taking up most of the valuable real-estate of the island, a new commercial district would be formed, bringing wealth and commerce to the disparate peoples of the isle in an effort to use the prospect of personal benefit to bring forth communal prosperity and opportunity.
- Explore the lush, green mountainside inside the Ghostfence
- Stay at the Dagoth Ur luxury hotel, and try your luck in its casino
- Shop until you drop at Odrosal, watch a play or wander round the Dwemer museum
- Climb the mountain on the back of a silt strider, in real time
- Visit the Daedric zoo, botanic gardens and Lost Kogoruhn Museum
- Buy a refurbished Dwemer ruin to live in
- Invest in an egg-mine and watch your profits grow
- Win at the Tureynulal games - a non-lethal paintball-style team combat sport
- Wander round the offices, houses and other buildings in this thriving new city
- Enjoy the lifestyle of a celebrated national hero, where almost everything is free
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Stros M'Kai in the Thrid Era is a mod for Morrowind. The project seeks to imagine what the Island of Stros M'Kai would be like during the time of the...
Greatly improves ingame performance and fixes mesh related bugs.
Unofficial Patch for Morrowind French Only / Patch non officiel pour Morrowind en français.
This mod is a complete overhaul of the Imperial Legion faction. New quests, items, NPCs and more.
"Morrowind Sounds and Graphics Overhaul" contains mods that will alter and enhance the visual graphics and the sounds of the game. The aim of this project...
Explore the island of Vvardenfell as you never have before, with a world built anew to be both alien and familiar to the Morrowind you knew before. New...
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.