Freeworlds: Tides of War is a fan built Star Wars total conversion mod for Digital Anvil's Freelancer game that was released several years ago. When fans began to make mods for Freelancer, one of the many things people were keen on seeing was a Freelancer mod based on the Star Wars universe developed by George Lucas. Freeworlds and Tides of War were the answer to this outcry. The development team of both mods have now joined forces to create an epic new Star Wars TC, Freeworlds: Tides of War.

Forum Thread
How do I update the LAN server to 2.0 ?? (Games : Freelancer : Mods : Freeworlds: Tides of War : Forum : Comments : How do I update the LAN server to 2.0 ??) Locked
Thread Options
May 17 2013 Anchor

Hi thank you for what looks like a awesome modd :)

I want to create a local LAN server and started up the flserver from the freeworld folder.
But it says server 1.0 and the game is 2.0 ?? I have downloaded the demo and the 1.4 update...what have I missed??

I saw a youtube video with someone doing it but he had a 1.9 version of the server so I guess it has to be around here somewhere??

thank you

Nov 5 2013 Anchor

i want to know the same thing,they closed the demo server so now i want to know how to play with flserver,i bought freelancer a week ago just for this mod and now they do this come on.

Feb 27 2014 Anchor

You can't. The demo does not have a public server package.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.