With my changes for the campaign AIs, the story will feel more as it is supposed to, in my opinion ;) This is no real mod for FA, you only need to replace files of your FA installation. Easy installation and lots of fun changes ^^

Forum Thread
Mission 6 (Games : Supreme Commander : Mods : Forged Alliance Enhanced Campaign AI : Forum : Bugs / Errors : Mission 6) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 12 2015 Anchor

I mean mission 5.
Version 4.0.1; after the crab destroys the mainframe the mission completed box doesn't appear, nor does any kind of UI element function. couldn't bring up the game menu at all. It did not freeze, it just did not respond to any kind of user input.

Edited by: Zsombi

Jun 22 2016 Anchor

That is odd, I never encountered that bug before... It always worked fine for me :(

Sorry for the late response, I've been very busy attending university now :(

Jul 26 2016 Anchor

I encountered a bug in mission six. When I use black ops unleashed 3.2 mission starts but won't expand at first where flecher betrays us. Simply we wait in the game with no enemy. I choose cybrian commander and I installed and activated these mods

Campaign mod enabler

SCU x2 build

UIMOD interface

black ops global icon support v5

Black ops unleashed v6

Black Ops Balance changes v6

jon mod (for brickman's megalith in campaign mission 5)

community bug fix patch v3

ACU revenge... 0.42

Low commander upgrade costs

richards mods, adjacency, projectiles, targets

metal world

Experimental shields (supreme shields) v1.2 final

Total mayhem 1.19

normalius

Super SACU

Total veterancy v.1.17 (activated all)

Sorian AI v5

İncreased unit cap 1.2

Edited by: Buzbey

Jul 27 2016 Anchor

Hi. The Total Veterancy mods can cause such things. For me it happened in mission 4's last expansion phase.
It is likely one of the mods that conflict with certain scripted special events.

Remember, these changes are and/or have been and most likely will continue to be made with the vanilla stuff in mind. Use mods at your own risk.

Unfortunately mod usage is not plug-and-play in this game, so to test which causes the freeze, you have to restart the mission at every mod switch, you can't just disable one and load a game save, because the save remembers the used mods and keeps using them as long as they are reachable - and if they are not just disabled but moved as well, the game will likely throw a fit about not finding something, though I haven't tried such yet..

Edited by: Zsombi

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.