Version 9.0 has been uploaded! It can be found at the Downloads page of this mod. It's still a WIP, so expect some issues.
|Jun 29 2010, 12:51pm Anchor|
List of servant wishes to his god ;]
|Jul 1 2010, 3:11am Anchor|
START PART 1
The great Slayer_2 shall hear your pathetic requests
I'm confused... if there is already a mod for this, why not just use the mod? It sounds like it shouldn't conflict with Reborn.
For the last time, that was a typo on my part, not intended, and fixed in V7.1.
Not only does changing the timescale cause crashes, it makes time-based quests almost impossible. Imagine if you're told to wait a week? Who will actually play any of that time instead of having to use the "wait" feature.
There is already an ammo max feature in V7, it's the same idea, but less annoying.
Specifically modding weapons is an unnecessary feature, in my opinion, every combo of weapon can already be found in the wasteland, if you look around.
I see no reason why nights should be more scary than day?
A necessary feature, in my opinion, now that caps have weight, it's the best way to stop people giving my mod a "1/10" rating
Finding suitable voice actors is only a small problem, you must also consider that people will wonder why your character only speaks in combat, and not when he's actually in conversation.
What I want to do, is better, in my opinion. I want to give the player a controllable AC-130U gunship.
Version 7, does not, I repeat, DOES NOT, support DLC. You can still play it, but it won't be modded.
Good point, I may do that sometime.
The tech is a good point, but I don't think that the Outcasts fight the BoS. They dislike each other, sure, but not enough for war.
END PART 1
START PART 2
Already a small mod for that, it works 100% with Reborn, I use it sometimes. Fallout3nexus.com
I tried it, but the feature has been dropped to make V8 compatible with the DLC.
If you already have a mod for this, why ask me for such a feature. It would only promote more whining from pussies.
In V8, animals are very lethal. A single mole-rat bite deals 50 damage, and a feral ghoul deals 75 damage per swipe. Even Radroaches are more lethal, dealing 25 damage per bite.
Humans in Fallout 3 use almost no tactics besides shoot and crouch. Nothing can be done about this.
I would like to make trip-wire based traps.
It would be a lot of work, perhaps in a later version.
Never seen that movie, but I believe that you can find some animals in the ruins, can't you?
In V8, your ability to heal radiation is limited to doctors and your personal infirmary. I have also tried to implement a "ghoulification" chance at 1000 rads.
In V8, power armor is very rare, almost non-existent. There is another mod to disable DLC messages, if I did it, noobs would whine.
Perhaps humans have no spare food or time for pets, and the outcast animals are forced to fend for themselves, causing them to become feral towards everything except their own species?
END PART 2
START PART 3
Already a mod for this on Fallout Nexus "Enhanced Weather".
How could you repair eye damage? I fear that making such realistic features would be too annoying, even for us hardcore players.
There is a sprint mod for Fallout 3, you could get that, it adds a tired sound effect to your character after running for too long.
In reality, landmines detonate when stepped on, not with a 10-foot proximity and a loud, beeping countdown. I do, however, wish to disable the light, and make a chance of failing the disarm, which will end up very lethal for you.
I'm working a basic system like that.
When I get to Op Anch, yes, I will.
Any changes to creature spawns would take days of work, you'd have to scour the wasteland manually, in the GECK... no easy task.
Haha, thanks man, I like Reborn as well, V8 is definitely NOT for pussies.
END PART 3
|Jul 1 2010, 9:36am Anchor|
Well, about upgrades like Westerlands Travellers, i thouht You may use some of idas from this mods but sure, I can download them and playing whit them (like already have ;])
Ad 3. In F3 there are time based quest? I dont notice that. Hmmm ok, If youre sure thats the better for mod, i will play with timescale for my own ;D
Ad 4. Youre right. Right now I have problems with collected weapons and tools ;p so if ammo will have a weight, most time we will have to use knifes or sticks
Ad 5. How many kinds of modder weapons are? All of them are modded? Like chinesse rifle? (Can you change colors of modder weapons? Silenced rifle with ACOG is like Black Ops weapon, maybe butt be dark?
Ad 6. About nights I mean theire is a alternative with hostiles. At a day we meet often hostile humans with guns, bug after dusk animals like deathclaw are go for hunting theire is a question - going for trip while day, and makes gunfiring, or going by night and avoid much bigger animals?
Ad 7. Well, why not collect money in the house safe? BTW theire not weight much, I never have problems with carring 4000 caps but ok, if you not removed banks terminals I will still alive About Wastelands Travelers Mod, banks may be usefull, beacuse we may meet a thiefts lost half of our money, killing them is not always good idea ;p
Ad 10. I say only "F*** YEAH!" Is AC-130 be avieable by special quests? Is this not too big facilitate?
Ad 17. Cool, Im already used Marts Mutant Mod RC 5. Know animals are very lethal, expecialy kinds of deathclaw (and also bigger, from distance you already pissed into pants when theire walked on horizon)
Ad 21. No, in DC there are only Mutants and Centaurs (shame, why not any robot, ghoul (at night), dogs, mole rats?
Ad 22. F*** Yeah! But maybe also change radiation level much higher? Expecialy for toxic waste barrels. Greenare Pastures should be veeeeeery lethal with so much toxic waste. Also places with craters.
Ad 26. I have already such thing mod. Sure, fight with that are fuck*** hard, but if more hard to win its a bigger pleasure from succes ;] BTW, in Reborn stronger helmets may safe from eye damage, dont you think?
Ad 28. Sounds good, but all mines in the world are covered or place under ground ;p what is a point to place them in visible site? Maybe you add mines detector in pipboy?
The rest of point are closed
32. Right now I finish The Pitt and i have one sugestion. Can you makes Trogs walking on walls? Theire not so dangerous, when we know their come in only from the ground. Ambient of industrial Pitsburg is awsome for walls walking like Aliens from AVP ;]
33. BTW, can you give armors also special mods? Like rad resistance, exlosion res, small guns res, energy res, shell shock for helmets resistance.
34. And NVGs... maybe you add 2 versions, light and pro. Light for uncovered head and give 50% beter visual, and profesional NVGs non-helmet and already in special helmets like Power Armors Helmet, whose gives 100% visual? (and also non model NVGs look poor to me)
35. Blur. I like effets in NVGs of blur. Why not give it when we are fiting? Its look like adrenaline effect
36. "-Heavily modified immolation effect. When you're lit on fire, you now cry out in pain and your screen is tinted a bright orange. " this will be also modded? More screams, crying? (I think there should be taunt, but some neutral, non like Christian Bale or Dante from Nexus)
37. Maybe small events? Like calling woman for help and later ambushed by raiders? Group hunting for food? Scavengers looking for new shipment and attack you for defend their teritory, capturing slaves?
38. Reprograming robots to use them fiting on our side (this on wastelands, not in interiors), I seen this: we use pulse granate, robot is disengage for few seconds and we may try to take his hard disc and change parameters, but its risk failler
39. Weapons Jam while firing?
40. Special hostiles using Stealth Boy? Expecialy in DC and Mountains ;D (humans like, or maybe some kind of deadthclaw? ;])
Right now its all what i can say. I cant wait for V8
See later Slayer!
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.