It has been ages since I released Splooshe Alpha #2, and I've had awesome feedback. I renamed it to Estranged, and in this release focussed on fixing things that were wrong with the other versions. I also added a lot more zombies and expanded the levels a bit by putting more in them.
Estranged is a zombie apocalypse themed game, a linear story experience created, designed and voiced by me. I started work on it over the summer of 2011 after making a concept for the first map a few months prior, and have been spending time on it every now and then since.
As with the second release, I'd appreciate feedback on the levels I have created so far. Some example pointers:
- Level glitches, impassable terrain
- Out of place things in levels
- Places where the game is too choppy or slow to play
- Things in levels that aren't properly explained to you
- Places where you get stuck
- ... and anything else that you'd like to comment on.
Thank you for playing, it motivates me to continue expanding the world and continuing the story.