I thought the game was great and am always checking for updates. I have some ideas. First off though i was wondering whether you intended for you walking into that dark room to be the end permanently or are you going to expand?
- This is a slight criticism rather than an idea. I prefer zombie game with 1 mag a crowbar and strategically placed zombies rather than 1000 zombies and a bottomless mini gun. When i got the machine gun then with clips and clips of ammo i was a bit put out. I think the best way to scare someone with zombies is to put them under pressure. Just a thought.
- When you walk into that dark room at the end or maybe further on, maybe searching for a light source or something, you switch on the light to find yourself surrounded by by maybe 20 sleeping zombies in guard uniform. Maybe you have to tip toe through them quietly; one false movement could mean death when you only have 1 mag against 20. Perhaps they start slowly waking up and you have to think quickly to find the safe route out. Again putting the player under pressure.
- I like the effects when your running from that guy with the blur and distortion but the run was too short. Perhaps after a long running. you see yourself metres from the door then the walkway collapses.
- When you pass out you could start having weird visions, nothing too extreme then maybe at the end of it your strapped in the chair and the man is a zombie slowly creeping towards you. you look away and when you turn back he's human. Maybe this keeps on happening later in the game.
- Another criticism. Sometimes zombie would just completely ignore me and shuffle of in the other direction. This kind of ruined some points.
Thank you for reading this. I don't pretend to be a games designer but you know what they say. The customer is always right!
Sorry for any bad grammar or spelling mistakes.
Edited by: stanley_reach