I just changed the patch.pack files so you can recruit unlimited Elite in the Custom Battle and at the Campaignmainly for the Campaign becouse without...
Empire Total War - Tara Romaneasca (Wallachia Mod)
This is a small mod for Empire Total War 1.5 version, that adds Wallachia / Tara Romaneasca as a playable minor faction. At the moment not many features are available, but i might add new graphics, tweaks and more romanian names in the future.
What we have so far:
- historical king: Constantin Brancoveanu
- a romanian general: Alexandru Bucur
- after that all names are greek (will update in a future version)
- the main territory Valahia and the capital at Targoviste is not historical accurate due to game maps, now it covers much of Bulgaria, Sofia, but it will do for now.
- color of the army uniforms is a dark blue and militia white with dark blue.
- 4 turns per year until 1750, so thats 200 turns to do whatever you want.
- wallachia / romanian flag from 1800.Campaign Objective (only short campaign tab at the moment):- Conquer 5 regions untill 1750, including Valahia, Moldavia and Transylvania.
Things to know:
- if you loose the campaign sometimes the turn freezes (will fix in a later version, at the moment if you loose, well, exit to main menu).
- you dont have additional slots in the capital so for research i recommend looking to conquer a major city like Athens or Istanbul in south. (might fix this in a future version, adding new slots to cities in ETW its a daunting, horrible task)
- not tested with other mods, just vanilla Empire 1.5 (latest version)
1) Copy the contains from the "data" folder to your Empire Total war "data" folder and ovewrite.
2) Copy the user.empire_script.txt to X:\Users\"mainusername for your pc"\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts (this is for steam version windows 7, it should be the location for all).
or if you use mod manager select tarom_mod and launch.
or add these lines to your user.empire_script.txt:
mod "tarom_mod.pack"; mod "tarom_localmod.pack";
idragon aka Thane Solus.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.