New cinematic melee system for battles you will hold your breath while watching!
Special new in v4.2++ (uploaded 9/8/2012)
- Bow/Gun sound mess fixed.
Special new in v4.2+ (uploaded 8/8/2012)
- Balanced for the latest DLC units "Saints & Heroes".
- Fixed the badly mixed sounds that the DLC caused to the mod.
- Balanced melee mechanics for even more realistic battles.
- Many AI FotS formations improvements for a more effective BAI.
- Balanced projectiles to be more realistic overall.
- Fixed a minor bug concerning 1st level Shogun Garrison.
- Improved a lot the smoke effects (Darth Effects).
- Enhanced the blood (Darth Effects).
Special new in v4.2
- Improved melee and animation mechanics greatly so to witness cinematic and chaotic battles as never before. Inspired by the epic screenshot tales of Le_Fred which you can read here: "Le Fred's" Epic Stories!
- Balanced the projectile reload mechanics to be realistic, so that units fire not as untiring machines but like drilled normal fighters who must control their stamina and ammo to maximise their kill rate. That can lead to more devastating volleys but also to less effectiveness, according to the skill of the general.
- Corrected a formation AI issue which could lead to AI ships sticking to the corners of the map.
- CAI should now position its armies more strategically in the map for a more challenging and realistic game exprerience.
- Diplomacy improved a lot to be very close to human cunningness and effectiveness. You can make trusted allies but also you will witness powerful allied opponents. (The improvements include the possible AI trade not accepted bug fix).
- Money plays now much bigger role in diplomacy negotiations (In vanilla it is insignificant).
- Threats should now have more diplomacy effect (In vanilla they are insignificant).
- Naval damage system balanced better.
- Naval cannons have more hitpoints so that they do not get destroyed easily.
- Launcher additions:
- Re-included the Shogun 2 & Fall of the Samurai Retexture & Performance Project by Superghostboy which now does not conflict with DarthMod Effects. For some machines it can result to better FPS but its most superb addition is the new more realistic blood effects.
- Included the BSM for Shogun 2 by Mech_Donald which provides much better effects than vanilla and it can replace the default Darth Effects according to your preference. Because it conflicts with DarthMod Effects and SuperGhostBoy mod, the launcher makes sure that whenever you enable it, the others are disabled and vice versa.
- The V.3.05 -Unit Variety Mod by The Hedge Knight has been modified by SuperGhostBoy to be less stressing for your video card.
- Re-moved the Japanese voice fix of Wind because it was obsolete.
Read the full changelog: Moddb.com
- If you have questions, post them HERE!