A tragedy has occurred. William, a Swedish engineer, wakes up in a hospital bed. The memory of what has happened is blurred, but the scream from his wife and the perpetrator's menacing voice echoing in his head. Once he decides to step up, he discovers that the hospital is deserted. Blood is smeared on the floors and walls, doors and stairs are blocked and everything seems to be pure chaos. What is going on?
---> JUSTIN PATCH REQUIERED
- Unique story line
- Some side quests and choises that will effect the story a bit
- "Bonus chests". Chests with supplies you can unlock by earning or finding "bonus keys"
- "Click on everything" kind of story. You will be able to interact with alot of items
- Alot of puzzles and a pretty huge variation of them (not only key quests)
- Modern items
- Intresting level design (I hope)
- Custom music
- Custom monsters (and silent onces)
- Voice acting
- Athmosphere and monster scares
Tanshaydar - White night creator for most of the modern things used in this story
TheUnbeholden - For the modern items addon
Acies and other people involved in Library of Alexandria for the intestines and pillar models
MyAngelsDragon, causalgamingfilms and NightSshadeGaming for the voice acting
Boris Game Studios - Tenebris lake - Enemie models
ibanezGiO961 - Bitterwood Peak and Fritictional games - Dynamite, flareand generatorhose models
Skashi - Amnesia - Heart Bondage for a couple of the models and Monolith for creating the original models
Nexon and Wizet - Maplestory - Darkness in the tower
Ubisoft - Assasin's creed 3 - Speck of Dust
Frictional games - Penumbra (Don't know the name of the song)
Konami - Silent Hill3 - Innocent Moon
Sierra - F.E.A.R - Fear (ambient sounds) and Rooftops
Telltale games - The Walking Dead - The best for you/Aiming protection
- Fixed the typo in the intro
- Save cassattes should work better now
- Gasdeath will no longer make the player slower
- Added a skybox
- More signs added to make it easier to navigate
- Fixed some glitches in the hospital maps
- A few more bonuskeys added and a bit easier to find
Le diary of the progress with my story "Dark Case"
A diary about the current progress with my story Dark case
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (5 agree) 9/10
Just finshed it and I must say that I didn`t thought that it would be so good! You realy worked hard on this project and you should be proud. Here are the list of the good stuff and things you should improve: "SPOILERS" GOOD: -The story was awesome, the felling that you didn´t know what was going on and why strange things where happening was very cool, You mixed mystery, tension and horror like a boss xd - The "interact with all" idea. Even if its not a fresh idea, I usually love when people do…
Aug 12 2013 by powerchico