IN CASE YOU CANNOT SEE THE IDLE GRUNTS (OR SOME CLOSETS), LOOKS LIKE THERE IS AN ACTUAL SOLUTION!
Another Amnesia custom story RELEASED
Finally! This project is done. Development started in october 2013, finished in 29. march 2014. This is my second custom story and the first one made all by my self. More information can be found in NEWS section in updates that were already provided (about the story, monsters and others). + demonstration images and videos.
- Justine DLC
- Powerful computer (4GB RAM, or Quadcore - otherwise expect some lags)
- Patience (estimated gameplay time is about 3-5 hours - no way to finish in one evening)
Things not needed/not included:
- Full conversion (just a regular custom story with regular lantern)
- Genius brain (you are not going to be tortured by impossibly difficult puzzles)
- Sense of humour (the custom story is bipolar, main parts = serious, optional parts = ridiculous)
- Estimated gameplay time: 3-5 hours (depends on many factors)
- Amount of maps: 32 including intro and outro
- Amount of chapters: 6 + tutorial
- File size: 500+mb (200+mb as zipped file)
Major Arlene Youtube.com
Not Good At Lieing Youtube.com
the broman Youtube.com
Ben coolski Youtube.com
Whiteboy Gamer Youtube.com
DarkerDevotee I Youtube.com
Игровой канал Вампир Youtube.com
Greek: Teh Wagi Youtube.com
Finnish: TheTerttu56 Youtube.com
The first think I want to do is to give my thanks to evyrybody who played/plays or will play this custom story, the reactions are breathtaking and I just dont know what to say.
I have put links to all youtube channels and the first parts of this custom story gameplay to express my thanks. I will try to keep that list up to date.
One more thing, with positive reaction I have also recieved some messages about bugs and glithes, if you find something wrong, dont hesitate and inform me so I could know what to fix for next versions (no exact date for next versions so far)
Yes and I almost forgot, if someone else would like to use the content for his own creation, just send me a message and I will explain.
Highest Rated (4 agree) 10/10
Positives: - Amazingly creative maps and story - Fun and scary at the same time - A "friend" - Very long story - A lot of new custom items - Climbing on egdes feature Negatives: - The "climbing on egdes" idea is brilliant, but spam it and you are flying like a bird - A few areas where I could glitch out. The swamp, for example, did not have enough blockboxes Conclusion: This is the funiest story I have ever played! It isn't the most touching story I have ever played, but it was hilarious and scary…
Apr 2 2014, 6:58am by ☣Kaernk☣