Updated well known ArmA Help SK-CZ to current ver.3.01 IMPORTANT NOTE: Designed ONLY for the Czech-Slovak community!
CSLA3 (Czechoslovak People Army) is a full modification for the game ArmA:Armed Assault (Combat Operations) which adds new czechoslovak men, weapons, vehicles and many other features.
Convoy, In The Army Now, Operation Marjoram, Operation Carmen, Everon, Road To Pita, Travel Agency, Kill The Beasts
Queen's Gambit datadisk required - Clean Sweep, Hips, First Blood, Steal The Tractor
CSLA Evolution, CSLA Domination, CSLA Warfare for 16, 32 and 48 players
Armament, equipment and parameters of CSLa units are as close to real-life specs as possible
New fully animated weapons
RPG-75 dispsable AT launcher is capable of firing only single round.
New intro animations for all official maps
Improved AI behaviour in formations
Improved behaviour of wheeled combat vehicles
Every CSLA unit may build sandbag entrenchment if he is equipped with "CSLA_sandBagE" magazine.
Sa-58P assault rifle and UK-59L machinegun can be fitted with optics, provided player has optics magazine (CSLA_ZD4x8).
Portable UK-59 machinegun tripod
Script for AI to build/dismantle *MG tripod on a waypoint
Many new additional features on CSLA units, weapons and vehicles:
- numbering of combat vehicles (turn off by *CSLA_noRandomNumbers=true;" in mission init)
- random animation on vehicle destruction
- AI uses vehicle-mounted weapons efficiently, including use of fire bursts
- AI uses pistols as auxiliary weapon
- Bandage Vz.80: when soldier is more than 20% injured, he can administer bandage as a first aid. It will restore up to +20% health. Soldier cannot heal himself over 90% of health.
- Sa-58P assault rifle and UK-59L machinegun can be fitted with optics, provided player has optics magazine (CSLA_ZD4x8).
- Sa-61 can be fitted with silencer, provided player has silencer magazine (CSLA_Sa61t)
- Possibility to shot smoke grenades from vehicles eqipped with smoke grenade launchers by gunner or commander of vehicle. AI uses this feature if vehicle is damaged and can't move.
- Possibility to deploy static M2, TOW, Mk19 from US vehicles
...and many more