NOTE: OBSOLETE MOD FOR OBSOLETE GAME! JUST DOWNLOAD S.T.A.L.K.E.R. LOST ALPHA INSTEAD
Greetings, Stalker! Welcome to CS Remix! The goal of this mod is to further increase realism and balance in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky. THIS MOD WAS DEVELOPED ON VERSION 1.5.10 (latest version)! I HAVE NOT TESTED THE MOD ON PREVIOUS VERSIONS!
Version 1.4 includes all changes from previous versions, as well as these new ones.
- New gunshot for AN-94- Improved effectiveness of 40mm grenades- Fixed scope zooms and some weapon stats, to emulate their real life counterparts- Fixed faction relations with military and mercs - Improved stopping power of 12x76 slug and 12x76 dart rounds considerably- New starting equipment (VSS Vintorez which is Scar's original and signature weapon, and USP 45)- Corrected some weapon/ammo names
Version 1.3 has the following changes:
- Added another new artifact, the "Shell Battery", which is the Battery artifact that protected from Burns in Shadow of Chernobyl. This can be found in stashes and bought from a trader.
- Several suit properties slightly changed.- Wind of Freedom suit has now been changed to the Guardian of Freedom suit, and the new added Freedom Suit is now the Wind of Freedom suit. The normal Guardian of Freedom suit is now known as the "Freedom Berill".- Stashes changed, a compass can now be found in very few stashes.
- Rewards have been changed. You receive slightly different items for joining factions. Leshiy now offers much better rewards.
- 7.62 x 54mm AP rounds can now be purchased from several traders and found in several stashes (it used to be incompatible with any weapon and unobtainable, except for one 30 round box). These are the most powerful 7.62mm rounds in the game, but not quite as accurate as the 7.62 x 54mm 7H14 rounds (the ones that cost 1000 RU per box, the ones that are 450 RU per box are utterly inferior).
- 9 x 39mm SP5 rounds can now be purchased from several traders and found in several stashes (it used to be unobtainable and incompatible with any weapon). These rounds offer the best accuracy out of any 9 x 39mm round, but not quite as powerful as the 9 x 39mm SP6 rounds.
- The Dragunov SVD, SVU, and PKM are now compatible with the 7.62 x 54mm AP rounds. - The VSS Vintorez, AS Val, and Groza OTs-14 are now compatible with 9 x 39mm SP5 rounds.
Version 1.2 added the following new features:
- Most artifact properties have been changed for more balance.
- New suit inventory pictures for most of the unique added suits.
- Sig Sauer 550 upgrades fixed.
- TWO NEW ARTIFACTS! Spring and Pellicle have been brought back! Spring is formed in areas of increased gravitational activity. The Pellicle is not formed in any known anomaly, but it can be found in several stashes and a few traders sell them. Despite what the inventory says, the Spring artifact does protect from bullets and impact damage. Its real properties are as follows:
- Impact: +30 - Rupture: +30 - Explosion: +30 - Bulletproof Cap: +30 - Max Weight: +50 kg
Look for these artifacts in places where they have been found in SoC!
Version 1.1 added the following new features:
- Edited weapon stats for more realism.
- Extended magazine upgrade has been REMOVED FOR ALL WEAPONS.
- Changed a few armor stats for more balance and realism.
- Added a zoom for the RP-74. It doesn't work very well, it's more for show in third person mode.
- Changed weight for most armor and weapons for more realism.
The main features of CS Remix are as follows.
- 12 new suits have been added to the game! Several of these suits were available in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl. Each suit has the correct skin and realistic properties. All suits can be upgraded and they can be purchased from traders.
- Many existing suit stats have been changed.
- Weapon stats and upgrades have been changed for further realism.
- Weapon and suit prices changed for more realism.- Nearly every artifact has new properties, and many artifact prices have been changed!
- Many traders have new equipment and prices.
- New starting equipment. You now start with a Bandit jacket (skin has been changed to the long coat) and a Vintar BC, which Scar (protagonist) is seen carrying in the opening cutscene.
- Several faction relations have been changed. The Military, the Renegades, and the Bandits in Limansk are neutral to the player, if the player is not in a faction and has not angered that faction. The Mercenaries are allies to the player.
- Changed most stashe.
- Clear Sky faction and Monolith faction have been made much more powerful. Beware of the Monolith! They can quickly seize the Military Warehouses.
- Several technicians can upgrade a slightly larger variety of weapons and armor.
- Top of the line weapons have been made much more reliable.
== KNOWN BUGS ==
- Talking to a wounded Mercenary will crash the game! - Dropping the Pellicle artifact will crash the game! It is perfectly safe to move it to stashes, buy it, and sell it however.
== INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ==
1) Extract gamedata folder to your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky main folder (for example; C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky).2) Start a NEW GAME, do not use existing save files!
The Clear Sky Mod Pack is a compilation of Mystery, CS Complete, CS Remix, Absolute Nature, Gnomus scopes, additional guns from Misery, and much more. I'm not trying to steal work or credit or anything, I just figured this would be a nice thing to do since there weren't any mod packs comparable to Oblivion Lost for SoC, or Misery or SMRTER for CoP.
Mystery has great atmosphere, but lacks new gameplay features. CS Complete atmosphere isn't as good as Mystery, and lacks things like new guns. So I wanted to make a great modpack for CS.
I've submitted the file and it is currently awaiting authorization. For more information and download, go here.
1.01 to 1.02 PATCH (only required until v1.02 is authorized):
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.