Eastern Front is a free mod for Company of Heroes. Following the ethos of mimicking a Relic Entertainment expansion pack, Eastern Front has succeeded in adding two full new factions, the Soviet Red Army and the German Ostheer, packed with unique and exciting units to the existing armies - a feat never before achieved in the Company of Heroes world.
Changelog for the new released patch for Eastern Front.
Posted by blackbishop on Sep 6th, 2011
* Players will no longer receive an odd message saying "Eastern Front Mod is up to date." if a certain error occurs when clicking "Play". Instead they get a proper error message.
* Launcher will no longer crash when it cannot reach the update server.
* You can now view your Eastern Front Version if you click "About" in settings.
Bug Fixes and Art Changes:
* Fixed Czech locale being Italian locale.
* Strelky now have the correct requirement description in the Italian translation.
* Fixed a small issue on all weapons' target tables.
* Fixed a bug where Pershing's Commander would not showing up for some players.
* Removed the 0 from Soviet MG Nest's badge.
* Fixed bug that could make the 76mm obr unkillable.
* Soviet tanks can no longer hull down while moving.
* Light Artillery and Charge Commissar abilities now show their proper requirement.
* Fortress Mode Only: Fixed pink portrait bug for Flak 43 if decrewed.
* Fortress Mode Only: Fixed missing Flak 43 icon.
* Fortress Mode Only: Soviet AA Guns now have the correct price.
* Fortress Mode Only: Fixed end of game crash.
* Fortress Mode Only: Fixed pink portrait for 37mm 61k if decrewed.
* Added Mustering Tent as requirement.
Soviet Support Barracks
* Mark target recharge time lowered to 20 seconds.
* Artillery cost per use reduced to 100 munitions.
Changed Heavy Mortar stats as follows (Short/Medium/Long -range):
Accuracy: 0.75 / 0.5 / 0.25
AoE damage: 1 / 0.7 / 0.5
Damage friendly: 0.65 / 0.65 / 0.5
AoE distance: 2 / 4 / 8
Scatter: same than Wehrmatch mortar
vs infantry: Dmg 1, Acc 1
vs elite: Dmg 1, Acc 1
vs heroic: Dmg 1, Acc 1
vs soldier: Dmg 1, Acc 1
vs building_bunker_emplacement: Dmg 4
vs building_destructible: Dmg 1.8
* Heavy Mortar upgrade cost increased to 100 munitions 35 fuel.
* Tank Hunter's Anti-Tank grenade now deals 120/80 damage before Men against Tank upgrade, and 150/100 damage after.
* Guards' Anti-Tank grenade now deals 150/100 damage.
* PTRDs rifle deflection damage reduced from 0.5 to 0.2.
There's a planned small OPTIONAL update to replace Traditional Chinese for Simplified Chinese. Stay tuned.