Eastern Front Patch 1.51
* Players will no longer receive an odd message saying "Eastern Front Mod is up to date." if a certain error occurs when clicking "Play". Instead they get a proper error message.
* Launcher will no longer crash when it cannot reach the update server.
* You can now view your Eastern Front Version if you click "About" in settings.
Bug Fixes and Art Changes:
* Fixed Czech locale being Italian locale.
* Strelky now have the correct requirement description in the Italian translation.
* Fixed a small issue on all weapons' target tables.
* Fixed a bug where Pershing's Commander would not showing up for some players.
* Removed the 0 from Soviet MG Nest's badge.
* Fixed bug that could make the 76mm obr unkillable.
* Soviet tanks can no longer hull down while moving.
* Light Artillery and Charge Commissar abilities now show their proper requirement.
* Fortress Mode Only: Fixed pink portrait bug for Flak 43 if decrewed.
* Fortress Mode Only: Fixed missing Flak 43 icon.
* Fortress Mode Only: Soviet AA Guns now have the correct price.
* Fortress Mode Only: Fixed end of game crash.
* Fortress Mode Only: Fixed pink portrait for 37mm 61k if decrewed.
* Added Mustering Tent as requirement.
Soviet Support Barracks
* Mark target recharge time lowered to 20 seconds.
* Artillery cost per use reduced to 100 munitions.
Changed Heavy Mortar stats as follows (Short/Medium/Long -range):
Accuracy: 0.75 / 0.5 / 0.25
AoE damage: 1 / 0.7 / 0.5
Damage friendly: 0.65 / 0.65 / 0.5
AoE distance: 2 / 4 / 8
Scatter: same than Wehrmatch mortar
vs infantry: Dmg 1, Acc 1
vs elite: Dmg 1, Acc 1
vs heroic: Dmg 1, Acc 1
vs soldier: Dmg 1, Acc 1
vs building_bunker_emplacement: Dmg 4
vs building_destructible: Dmg 1.8
* Heavy Mortar upgrade cost increased to 100 munitions 35 fuel.
* Tank Hunter's Anti-Tank grenade now deals 120/80 damage before Men against Tank upgrade, and 150/100 damage after.
* Guards' Anti-Tank grenade now deals 150/100 damage.
* PTRDs rifle deflection damage reduced from 0.5 to 0.2.
There's a planned small OPTIONAL update to replace Traditional Chinese for Simplified Chinese. Stay tuned.