2x2 map for Generals: Zero hour. just copy the files to: "...\Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data\Maps part of the "Big maps" for Earth...
just remember, that I'm trying to make this a realistic mod.
(so far, in the future more will probably be added)
Well, we don't speak their language to actually know their names...But, I might change it later...after all, everytime we find aliens on TV Shows they speak english....
So, just like aways...
Well, I'm re-writting the entire mod right now, everything will be re-made\rebalanced, visual effects and models will be improved, even so the performance and gameplay are and aways will be the focus of the mod.
The changelog(What we have so far...more units will be added):
- M1 Abrams(MBT), M2 Bradley(IFV), LAV-25 AT LAV-25 AD, M270, Humvee, HEMTT Phalanx, HEMTT Patriot.
- AH-1Z Viper, AH-64 Apache, f-15C, F-16C, A10 Thunderbolt, F-22A, X-47A Pegasus (UCAV), Predator Drone(UCAV), MQ-9 Reaper(UAV);
- Attack sub(anti-ship\sub weapons), Ballistic Missile sub, Corvette, Destroyer.
- Type 98(MBT), PTL-02(APC), PGZ-95(AA)
- Z-10, Q-5, J-10, J-11, J-20, J-31,Lijian Sharp Sword(UCAV), BZK-005(UAV), BZK-006(UCAV)
- Attack sub(Nuclear), Frigate, Destroyer
- Leopard 2A5\6(MBT), PHZ-2000, Crotale NG.
- A-129 Mangusta, Eurocopter Tiger, Tornado, Rafale, Typhoon, Cyclone, EADS Harfang (UAV),Dassault nEUROn (UCAV), Lehmann Aviation LV580(infantry use).
-Frigate, Helicopter Carrier, Destroyer.
GLA will be removed
I would like to put a rebel faction, but I'm not quite sure how I'll make them...
-Each faction will posses two power sources:
1 Clean energy high-cost\low-production\small-area
1 not-so-clean high-production\low-cost\larger area.
- Sniper has larger weapons-range, smaller visual-range; This way you can use another unit to design a target for a sniper. Also, HP increased.
- Missile\Rocket armed infantry:
Surface-to-Air missiles have larger range against choppers and smaller against aircrafts(as they have different altitudes, they also have different distances), so the same unit that can shoot down a chopper from save distance might not be so lucky against a fighter.
Surface-to-surface missiles also have larger range, cause more damage, but have decreased firing-rate.
Now they can actually kill MBTs, but be careful with IFV\BTR\APC and other not-tank armored vehicles, their guns can easily kill infantry.
- Riffle armed soldiers now have "realistic" weapons(US: M4A1, Russia: AKs, China: type-81), as in:
30 bullets per clip, normal range...each weapons differs from each other based on their real-life differences.
- *NEW* - Combat engineer: Can repair vehicles, capture structures, deploy-mines(anti-vehicle only), has a pistol.
- *NEW* - Field medic: Can heal infantry, deploy-claymors(Anti-Infantry only), has a pistol.
No more "Call in the big bombers to blow up the enemy base", now you control the support, each faction will posses it's own buildable "support-unit" (such as the American AC-130 gunship).
Well, I've already talked about this changes on previous reports...
I've developed a new system to calculate the speed of real aircrafts and implement them into the game.
with this simple calculation:
RealSpeed - 90% *2 - 25% + 15 = Ingame speed
Ingame speed - 30% = Damaged speed
- F16C Fighting Falcon :
Default speed: 2414 KMh - 90% = 241,4 * 2 = 482,8 (483) - 25% = 362,25(361) + 15 = 376
Damaged speed: 376 - 15 - 30% = 252
Chopper's speed decreased to 75(default) and 40(damaged)
New maneuverability settings:
Extreme maneuverability = Default: 105/Damaged: 95
highly maneuverable = Default: 95/Damaged: 85
Regular maneuverability = Default: 85/Damaged: 75
Low maneuverability = Default: 75/65
Poor maneuverability(bombers\strike planes) = Default: 55/45
Visual range: 300 \Shroud Clearing Range: 300 (comanche at 300\350)
-5th generation fighters:
Visual range: 800 \Shroud Clearing Range: 800
-4Th generation fighters:
Visual range: 600 \Shroud Clearing Range: 600
-5ht and 4Th gen strike planes\bombers:
Visual range: 400 \Shroud Clearing Range: 400
Stealth detection capability(scan rate):
5th generation fighters: 250msec
4th generation fighters with IRTS: 500msec
4th generation fighters without IRTS: 800msec
4th generation Bombers\Strike planes: 1000msec
Standard for choppers: 850msec
5th generation: 200hp
4th generation: 180hp
Bombers\Strike planes: 300hp
-*NEW: US comanche has been removed.