1. No Lag, & Almost No crashes.
2. Realistic weapon systems and Realistic Battlefield Experience which includes (Very realistic unit health and unit behavior, as well as realistic deploy times, weapon damage, weapon reload times and ammo).
3. High Poly units (1000 to 2000 polys).
4. A newly developed multiple targeting system to enhance Air to Air combat, Helicopter attack runs, Surface to Air missile (SAM) systems, and Anti Ballistic Missile (ABM) systems.
6. The hardest AI ever created for a Command & Conquer game.
7. Addition of SRBM's (Short Range Ballistic Missiles) which can target anywhere on the map & Addition of ABM's (Anti Ballistic Missile systems) to stop SRBM's.
8. New Music, and Realistic Sound Effects.
9. Enhanced Particle Effects (Still has a long way to go).
10. Larger Maps (maximum limit of Worldbuilder will be used for the largest of maps)
11. Realistic resource system (No supplies to be collected, Areas and Buildings must be captured)
12. Ability to send resources (Money) to allies.
13. Infantry can prone and infantry can camouflage in forests.
14. New Special Abilities & Powers.
15. MORE Command Buttons to give more control over units to the player.
16. Lots of real life units included.
17. 5 Major factions (USA RUSSIA EU & GLA). ALL ZEROHOUR GENERALS AND OLD UNITS REMOVED
18. EXPERIMENTAL IDEA (MAY NOT BE INCLUDED): Units are called off the map since in real life manufacturing of tanks and planes usually takes a long time. This means No War factories.
For a complete list of ideas/features in this mod click here & here
If you want to suggest ideas to be included in this mod post them here by clicking on new thread.
For In game videos click here
for factions/unit list click here
The gameplay of this mod is influenced by the following games:
All Command & Conquer games
Supreme Commander 1
This mod came to life after the merging of two mods: "Dow-Host: The Cloud of War" & "Real War: Red Phoenix Rising". Currently most team members ceased development of this mod. Therefore the mod needs new team members to continue the project.
Notice: This mod aims to be a community developed mod. Anyone should feel free to donate ideas models or maps to this mod or aid in its development. Every idea will be considered. Everyone who helps in creating models, textures, sounds, windows etc.. will be credited for his/her work. There will be no deadline for any type of work. Also no work will be assigned to anybody. Everyone choosing to work on this mod should work on something he/she likes or chooses.
1. Col._Sandfurz (for help with coding the air to air combat system and for providing ideas that make it up + suggestions for infantry)
2. Happi (Various very realistic ideas)
3. BossGeneral (advising on real world weapon systems / unit list)
4. GLALeaderDaDon (air to air combat system, different probabilities of hitting/missing idea)
5. kev20 (mlrs explosion idea + help in finding support)
6. Alexei_Stukov (explained in detail the issue with high poly models and some other stuff)
7. Y=L= ( Design buildings)
8. Si-hui ( He search for more technical personnels to join us )
9. Cicada ( offer high dfinition sky textures for mod )
10. 008 ( advertise the mod in China )
The following Units & Buildings to be included in the mod
Fighters: F16C, F22A.
Bombers: F15E, F35A.
Ground attack aircraft: A10C
Troop Transports: CH47 Chinook, MH-60 Pavehawk
Attack Helicopters: AH 64E Apache
Tanks: M1A1, M1A2
APCs: M998 Humvee, M1126 Stryker ICV, M2A3 Bradley IFV
Mobile anti air: AN/TWQ-1 Avenger
Artillery: M109 Paladin, M270 MLRS
SRBM: BLOCK IV M39 unitary warhead for the dreaded MLRS
Defenses: Tank Bunker, TOW Fortification, MIM-104D PAC-2 SAM Patriot, MIM-104F PAC-3 ABM/SAM Patriot.
Generals Skills & Strategic Aircraft: B2, B1b, F-18. AC130 Spectre.
Fighters: Mig 29S, Su 27SM (upgrades to Su 35S), T50 Pakfa
Bombers: Su 34
Ground attack aircraft: Su 25SM
Troop Transports: Mi 26
Attack Helicopters: Mi 28 havoc
APCs: BMP 3
Tanks: T 90, T80, T72
Mobile anti air: Tunguska M
Artillery: Koalitsiya SV (MSTA), BM 30 smerch
SRBM: ISKANDER M
Defenses: Tank Bunker, Infantry Bunker, Tor-M2 ADMS, S400 triumph.
Generals Skills & Strategic Aircraft: TU 160, TU 22M3
Fighters: J 10 J 11 J 20
Bombers: Xian JH-7A
Ground attack aircraft: Q-5
Troop Transports: Z-9
Attack Helicopters: WZ10
Mobile anti air: PGZ-07
Tanks Type-59D, ZTZ-96, ZTZ-99A
Artillery: PLZ 05, PHL 03
SRBM: DF 11 (DONG FENG 11 Missile)
Defenses: Tank Bunker, Infantry Bunker, HQ 9 (S300 variant), HQ 17 (TOR-M1)
Generals Skills & Strategic Aircraft: Hong 6K
4. EU (temporary):
Fighters: Eurofighter Typhoon, F-35
Ground attack aircraft: Tornado
Attack Helicopters: Eurocopter Tiger
APCs: PUMA, Weasel
Tanks: CV-90，Challenger-2，Leopard 2A6
Mobile anti air: Cheetah anti-aircraft tanks
Artillery: M142 (HIMARS), Caesar howitzer
Defenses: Tank Bunker, Infantry Bunker,
5. GLA (Temporary):
Strategic Aircraft: Modified cargo plane (to deliver the beloved anthrax)
Fighters: Mig 21
Bombers: Not decided yet
Attack Helicopters: Gazelle
Mobile Anti air: AAAs, & ZSU-57
APC: Armored Buses & Pickups (it still runs)
Tanks: TBA probably some old captured russian tanks
Artillery: Katyusha, Modified Grad.
SRBM: Scud (Highly Inaccurate) or maybe 9K52 Luna
Defenses: Anti tank/helicopter site (Kornet & Stinger), Demo Traps, Tunnels (Stealthy, takes a long time to build). Some old SAM Site, NO SRBM defenses.
1. Large numbers, lots of junk and lots of people...
2. Captured or manufactured toxins & chemical weapons
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.