We are pleased to announce the release of CarBall 2.6, an original UT2004 mod. CarBall is multiplayer soccer with cars, combining goal scoring with weapon...
Carball is a vehicle based gametype for Unreal Tournament 2004. CarBall is similar to soccer but played with vehicles and a big ball. The game features unique manuevers and item pickups that help you defend and score.
The most important thing to think of when playing is teamwork. You must work with your other teammates to set up the score just like you would in real soccer.
The mod also features a league which is about to start up the second season. If you are interseted you can join in on some great organized games.
You can now customize your car with custom license plates, skins, and wheels.
The Carball Dev Team is pleased to announce the release of Version 2.7.
We would like to thank everyone who helped Beta Test 2.7, your time and feedback are greatly appreciated. The following is an abbreviated change log with the most important features included in 2.7:
Version 2.7 Changes -
* Suicide delay hack no longer works
* Fixed issue where you could not wheelie after using Alt-Goo
* Fixed announcer not saying "one" during a round reset countdown
* Re-Enabled First Person View
* Added option "Use FPV for Guided Rockets" to enable auto switch to FPV when Alt-Fire Rocket is in flight
* Reduced the density of the Secondary fire Rocket smoke trail
* Updated ball tweaks found by the Community
* Added new "Advanced" settings button to the configuration screen so it would be less "busy"
Power Up Changes:
* Pocket Rocket (Secondary Fire) - no longer does damage; only knocks people around
* Portable Repulse Field Generator (Primary Fire) - No longer absorbs any damage; powerup does a repulse effect only
* Portable Repulse Field Generator (Secondary Fire) - Now functions as a damage shield (with a purple effect)
* (NEW) Electro-Pulse Generator (Primary Fire) - Fires a beam of energy that can knock other vehicles around, and to a lesser extent, the ball
* (NEW) Electro-Pulse Generator (Secondary Fire) - Fires an Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) that will shoot out from the front of your car. If a car is hit by this pulse, it will be unable to drive for several seconds
* No Weapon Damage: Disables damage from all pickups, though you will still be knocked around
* No Powerups: Removes all Carball Powerups in map. Allows ""pure"" games without any powerups
* 3 New Maps: Bowl, Hockey, Spaced3
* Updates to several 2.6 installed maps
Version 2.5 Changes.. Enhancements: - Stats Support - if someone wants to modify a stats reader to read them. - Fender Benders - on fast collisions ...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.