Call of Chernobyl is a free-play sandbox mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat created by TeamEPIC. It features 32 explorable maps, reworked level design and level fixes, new original level, Trucks Cemetery, Full AI and A-Life overhaul, engine and script enhancements, Repeatable task system which bases itself on A-Life events, Customizable weather environments for every map as well as surges and psi-storms from AF3, Character creation which includes name, portrait and faction selection; Several optional modes such as Ironman mode, story mode and zombie survival mode, New achievements, rankings and reputation system, PDA leaderboard and enhanced PDA statistics, Companion system with keyboard issued commands, many optional side-features and community-made addons . Call of Chernobyl was player's choice Mod of the Year 9th place in 2015 and 1st place in 2016!
The best Models from various packs from the Internet. About 90% of the NPC-Population has new a new Model. 99,9% Compatible with other Addons
Hello People, welcome to the first Model overhaul in the CoC Addon area.
The biggest Pack, which covers about 60% of the models from this pack is from this Pack -> MODDB made by Ninja_Nub
1. Make a backup of your Files!!! - I'm not held responsible when you brick your own game.
2. Drop my gamedata folder in your main game folder
3. Start your game
1. Make sure your PC is strong enough, if you barely scratch at 30FPS this is nothing for you.
2. Some NPC's may look weird, this is the most likely the fault of other mods.
3. If your game crashes, please include the log from your appdata folder.
1. As far as I know...everything, some Addon's may ask to be overwritten, this could be duo to the fact that the rest 10% that don't have a custom model, get an overall better texture. - 2. If anything is incompatible please msg me.
Don't know what else to write here lol. Enjoy some screens
I don't claim any of the Meshes or Textures, I just modified -> organized -> compressed -> uploaded -> them.