Development of BMH is still in progress. With a the core development team BMH has been slowly developing since this project is comprised of all volunteers...
Battlemech Hanger (BMH) is a total conversion mod for BF 2142 and its expansion pack Northern Strike that will place players into the story line itself with selectable Server time lines ,and matching true mission story lines from the World of Battletech, which has never been seen before outside of the tabletop game it?s self.BMH is more than a run of the mill revamped FPS (first person Shooter), it is a total Dynamic Futuristic Combat Simulator or DFCS. BMH allows the players to place themselves into real battletech combat situations and scenarios. Pilot Drop ships, battlemechs, tanks, hover craft, and many other new and exciting things, BMH allows the player to choose there roll inside the game world.
With a chain of command tools, Lance Leader tools, Squad leader tools, Way points, and revamped order system Battlefield commanders now have a bigger roll inside the game and are the overall key to a successful game. Miss that quick pace knock down brawls? Like to be your own dissension maker? Then check out the BMH Solaris Lance League Arena's, where the best of the best mech jock's prove who is the best in Free for All Style ( Last man Standing) Arena combat, where your global stats and ranking will be held ,and stored on our very own BMH Global Rankings server and website.
1. Dynamic Customizable Faction & Time Line, PCCS (Planetary Capture Campaign System) Game Mode that uses the Resource Points System that Most leagues play with out of the Battletech Source Books
2. Solaris Lance League FFA (Free-for-All) Arena Game Mode with free global ranking tracking stats system so you can always log in and SEE who is the Top Mech Joc
3. Configurable Time Line Server Settings and Mission maps Geared towards on-line league game play.
4. Over 100 fully useable Battletech Puretech Battlemechs with TRO?s right out of the source books
5. Over 250 fully useable Battletech Puretech Vehicles, and assist including Tanks, Hover Craft, APC?s, Salvage Trucks with Trailers, Mobile Repair Bases, Drop ships, VTOL?s , Transports, Turrets , Mobile Longtom Artillery, and many other Battletech realm assists.
6. 6 fully customizable Batletech Hero Classes, straight from Source books, including Jump troops & Combat Suits.
7. New custom Battletech Faction menu art packs that totally change your game to represent your favorite Battletech faction.
8. Over 50 custom maps, that range from the sweltering heat of the desert planet of__, to the Famous arenas of Solaris, to the frigid ice planet of__ , To the densely populated Capitol Cities of, Luthen, Tharkad, New Avilon, Sian, and Atreus, To the humid tropics of___, To the cold emptiness of space for extensive Battletech Navel Battles, Battlemech Hanger will bring these worlds to life in a ways no other game mod has been able to do so before.
9. Game sizes from 2-64 players on Planet sided maps and from 2-120 on Space Battle maps
10. The game and mod will run on the lowest end of a Pent IV or AMD Equivalent PC with 1 gig of ram (We do recommend a min of 2 gigs of ram our more.), 3D graphics card with a min of 128 megs RAM, a Dx9c Sound card or compatible on board system, a Joystick with Throttle control and or Game Pad with throttle controller, and 4 gigs of open HD space for the total game and mod install.
We have been still pushing forward in development to finish this game Mod. Not much news to really post due to the editor issues since the latest Electronic Arts patch for 2142. We have been posting at least a monthly update on our Facebook Page and on our Discussion forums.
To follow us on Facebook go to:
Facebook.com - facebook.com/battlemech
To follow us in our Discussion forums go to:
Thank you for your continued support.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.